Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Major Request - Potential Award

Started by FallenStar, September 26, 2007, 12:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

First, let me just state that the Award is for those members of DesperateAnimeGirls.com that come here.  (As I don't have admin powers here and as I don't think Duce would approve of me giving random special privileges even if I DID have admin powers here, I am not in a position to be granting the awards here. HOWEVER, if you go to my site, and you become a member, and you help, of course, you will be granted special privileges for "Special Services to the Site"...  That is all. )

Greetings.

I'll get right into it.

I am thinking about writing a story about a Japanese Olympic Swimmer who gets kidnapped by 6 of her rivals (all from different countries) and forced into a humiliating servitude in which she is not only forced to pee herself multiple times, but also to squirt and orgasm.

To this end, I find that I require someone (or something) to accurately translate the Japanese girl's speech (since she doesn't speak English, herself).  Naturally, I would take some Japanese courses at my local college, but A.) I can't afford them and B.) there's no one at the college who teaches it

Thus, I come to you, my loyal desperation/wetting/scat fans for assistance.  If anyone knows how to translate some basic phrases such as:

I need to pee so badly!
Stop it! That hurts!
My bladder's so full!
Nooooo!
I can't hold it anymore!
It tingles!
I'm going to lose it!
Don't push on it, please!
Master... please... let me go!
I... I lost it...  Noooo....!

Please post in this topic if you can translate any of these lines. (and more, if you're able to)

The ones who manage to accurately translate the most will win special privileges on my site - www.desperateanimegirls.com - which means that you will not require the 10 post minimum to view stuff.

Thank you for any and all assistance!

Oh, and if anyone's good at French, Russian, and Italian, that'd help too.

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

An emphatic "no!" is "dame!"  That's the only one I know in Japanese.

Unless you plan to write a fic set in ancient Rome, I can't help you with the rest.  :)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Wait a sec... you know Latin?!  O.o;

Might be interesting one day to write a fic about a Roman slave girl or something...  LOL

I'll keep your offer in mind.... 

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Poowrite

The only language I speak is English, and that barely.

Sorry, I can't help.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

Wow, I'd forgotten all about this thread. :-[ Yeah, I know Latin.  I've taken 4 semesters and am pretty good, although I always need to look some stuff up.  Oddly enough, I've translated the Love Hina opening song into Latin (after I already had an English translation).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute