Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Mooned toilet

Started by yarr, April 19, 2012, 08:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueSniper

Yi-ikes. That toilet definitely got Mooned.

I guess it makes sense that someone into this sort of thing would also be into butts in general, but I'm certainly glad S2X is clearly into both.

OrpheumZero

He does have a thing for guro, thankfully it's not posted here.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

yarr

Quote from: BlueSniper on May 10, 2012, 05:02:24 AMI guess it makes sense that someone into this sort of thing would also be into butts in general, but I'm certainly glad S2X is clearly into both.

Yes, he can depict them rear ends nice and well, that's for sure good sir.

Waru

I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

OrpheumZero

Gotta agree with Waru, they're not that great. Not terrible, mind you. But they really could use a lot more effort imho.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

If I were better familiar with the series, I would certainly try to make a story with the girls going. But I haven't seen jack shit of Sailor Moon since Reboot aired it's final episode... like 12 or so years ago.

Maybe when that remake series rolls around, perhaps I'll get inspired by that.  :o

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Harry-Topper

Good luck with that, man.