Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Your Dream Picture

Started by phil, December 09, 2012, 01:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

I have a little hypothetical for you guys. You are approached by a magical artist. They are offering to create one drawing for you of any content. Any character you want doing anything. A picture that will stand as the pride and joy of your collection. So what will it be?

Jimmy Olsen

A prim and proper-looking Victorian lady whose face subtly shows a sensation of relief as she unleashes a powerful torrent of urine into a beautifully decorated chamber pot.  That's the best picture I can think of.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Harry-Topper

I know what I'd like to see! A room filled with many, beautiful girls and women sitting on toilets with their pants and underwear down at their ankles.

OrpheumZero

More like pictures. I wish we had the technology to just scan our brains, and be able to print whatever subconscious images we have. Hell, it'd help greatly with the many characters I wish I could draw, but have no skill at rendering...
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Fluffy Plush

Quote from: Harry-Topper on December 10, 2012, 12:46:36 PM
I know what I'd like to see! A room filled with many, beautiful girls and women sitting on toilets with their pants and underwear down at their ankles.

I had  a similar idea, but the only difference would be these women separated by stall walls.

blank

I would like to see all the girls of Dead or Alive playing battleshits.

slusho

remember stephen biesty's incredible cross sections

cross that with metallica's video for whiskey in the jar only intead of a house it's a entire building full of women in their underwear partying, trashing everything, catfighting, drinking, puking, using trashed bathrooms bathrooms in each others company, peeing out windows and in streets and just about everywhere else.

possibly with the informative captions too

paragon

Gaige from Borderlands 2 happily taking a dump in a pair of pink, ragged, post-apocalyptic panties.

Like, they're so tattered you can see parts of her load inside of her underwear.

Maybe a little wetting from the strain too.

...basically the polar opposite of Jimmy Olsen's pic.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

Quagmire

How hard would said artist punch someone in the balls for naming a collage of assorted images?  ;)

Quote from: OrpheumZero on December 10, 2012, 02:25:37 PM
More like pictures. I wish we had the technology to just scan our brains, and be able to print whatever subconscious images we have. Hell, it'd help greatly with the many characters I wish I could draw, but have no skill at rendering...

This, so hard.  I can't draw worth a damn.

Kevin Spencer

hideyoshi kinoshita shitting

EDIT: on voyeur's head

paragon

These things can change over time, right? Cause right now I have about two ideas that won't leave me alone:

1. A flustered researcher or chemistry student with short black hair, glasses and a lab coat, in a busy laboratory setting with her pants undone and slightly pulled down so she can discreetly relieve herself in a beaker.

2. A goth girl in tattered black jeans that are torn/low enough to reveal a pair of very pink and very wet training pants beneath. Her facial expression is a combination of denial and embarrassment.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

OrpheumZero

Among the many I have in mind, I'd love to see something with Garnet from Final Fantasy IX on the toilet (or some kind of "throne", heheheh) and looking a bit constipated. The artstyle would need to be similar enough to the game to look almost authentic, but have rich detail, like that Ibuki picture.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I've played around with the idea of drawing a series of diaper pics, but I don't have the skills to draw the series I'd really like to see.  It would be like stills from a video, but only the most expressive moments.  I'm not sure about who would star in it or what her features would be like, but here's what she'd be doing.

Picture 1: Standing with her hand on her tummy, looking down, her hair covering her eyes, the remaining part of her face showing pain
Picture 2: Crouching with her hands in fists and her face scrunched up
Picture 3: Standing up straight and breathing a sigh of relief, the beautiful features of her face finally showing through
Picture 4: Profile of her bending over and rummaging in a box of adult diapers, showing off her long legs and the sizable bulge in her pants
Picture 5: Putting her hand over her mouth in a guilty and embarrassed look (maybe with a hint of mischievous delight) as she reacts to someone who sees her about to drop a dirty adult diaper in the trash

I think this would be a really fun series.  It's even tame enough for Deviantart.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute