Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Art of Altomo

Started by Jimmy Olsen, August 13, 2013, 05:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

this artist is relevant to our interests.  And, for a limited time, she's taking requests!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

You may want to repost the links. They don't work when you click.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I fixed it.  The quotation marks were causing the trouble.  This forum has the weirdest coding.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I got a request in before she closed them.  Did anybody else?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Same here. Lucky break, huh? Shame she had to start asking for money, though hopefully she'll do the occasional non-commissioned request from time to time.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Pogo

Yeah, I managed to get something in.

But I can understand her situation, since I'm college and well, things are getting kind of hectic as the semester is closing in on my end, never mind what I will actually do once I go to classes.

Jimmy Olsen

In a note to me, Altomo said she wasn't expecting nearly this many requests.  I guess she thought bathroom art was a small niche.  But, looking on the bright side, we're lucky she took any requests.  Her art is quite good, and she even includes backgrounds.  Almost everybody charges for stuff like that.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

It is nice. I do hope she'll occasionally accept free-requests, or maybe a kind of trade here and there. Though at the very least she gives a good reason for wanting payment instead of "my talents for something I like as well as others doesn't come cheap"

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Too bad she's been getting reamed by moronic schmuckbags flagging her art.

For a site that's all about art, they have shitty rules about what goes and doesn't. Hopefully she'll take my advice and either got to Hentaifoundry, or maybe come here to post her works without people attacking her.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

She has a blog for uncensored art (http://hello-altomo.tumblr.com), but nothing's there yet.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Yea, she said that in a message on DA, though she mentioned she's not good with the site's posting system, yet. Still, it's just wrong how people are giving her crap just because of pee. Freaking PEE!

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story