Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Deleted YouTube videos

Started by JeezersArtNSFW, March 12, 2014, 12:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeezersArtNSFW

Who here has been downloading YouTube videos for awhile?
Because I need help finding a video that was removed from youtube awhile ago.
I already searche on Google for it and I couldn't find it.

So if anyone would like to help me I will trade with them a video for a video.
So if you are interested leave your email in the comments and ill send you a email of the name of the video and a brief discussion on what happens in the video.
Commissions! Sweet Commissions!!

Captain Victoria

Quote from: Harry-Topper on March 12, 2014, 05:43:07 AM
Here's one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m5c3229Hm0
Jesus christ, this was a blast from the past. In fact, it was one of the first videos of this sort I ever saw, back when I was a young innocent kid exploring my...sensibilities. I thought it was lost forever. I'm floored.

Anyway, OP, you'll likely have better luck if you actually, y'know, talk about the video and its contents/title/whatever you can remember in an actual post. Might get more bites and maybe others are also looking for the video.

Westman15

Did anybody here by chance save a vid by a Toutuber named TaraAmazing? She's one of the first few Youtubers that I experienced my own set of sensibilities with once I really became... well... infested with this weird-ass perversion.

Here's her page for those who might need a refresher. She no longer makes any toilet videos and really... doesn't make many videos in general these days, but hey, you never know: http://www.youtube.com/user/taraamazing/featured
Kick that kinky shit out the door and just be you!

fetishguy

I've got something I'm looking for.

Don't have anything to go off of besides this thumbnail image, unfortunately. The title was "Wet Toilet Farts", and the contents of the video is pretty self explanatory. The video became private on Youtube and I'm wondering if there's anybody out there who saved it, or if it is uploaded somewhere else.

Masterblaster

I'm the guy who posted it. Give me your youtube name and I'll let you watch it.

UndeadRiot

I was also wanting to see it after it was mentioned today. I sent you a Personal Message, Masterblaster. It contains the things you need about my youtube username and stuff if you want to give me permission to watch it. Thanks.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Harry-Topper

Do you have more vids like this? I'd like to see them, please.

Also, while we're on the subject, I was wondering if you have saved a short film of a girl taking a dump on the toilet only to find out she has no TP and makes a mad dash to the supermarket to find some. I believe it was called The Quest to Wipe.

phil

I guess I'll throw in my share too :)

Anyone remember POOP: The Movie

http://scatrina.com/video/7SWY99YAYK79/Poop-movie-sexy-woman-on-public-toilet

This is pretty much one of the videos that started my interest. It just suddenly disappeared one day and I couldn't find it for a couple years. Then all of a sudden I came across i and almost leaped for joy.