Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Which Story Should Get a Picture?

Started by Jimmy Olsen, April 14, 2014, 05:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

When I get money soon I'm going to commission art.  I can think of a few things I like but wouldn't be able to draw.  I may have someone draw a character or scene from one of my stories, which opens up even more possibilities.

To help me narrow it down, I'd like to know which of my stories you think deserves an illustration.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

As others have mentioned in the shoutbox, it should be the one about Jill Valentine!

Emperor

OrpheumZero

Hope people aren't getting mixed up with Jimmy's Jill story and not mine, lol
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Andsfn88

"Coe il Anthi's Curse" or "Honest Emergency".

Jimmy Olsen

Thanks for the input, guys.  I'm still thinking this over.  Will check back for more suggestions.

I'm surprised "Jill Opens the Gate" is so popular, because it was quick and forgettable for me.  But I have a bias for my own characters and universes over ones from franchises.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I'm having someone draw a simple illustration for "Evaluation Day" and someone make a full digital painting of a dream I had.  If I come upon more money I might commission more illustrations, but right now I need to save up for a trip.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute