Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My official thread of.... things I do.

Started by OrpheumZero, July 02, 2008, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Just drummed up a new One Piece story, again featuring our favorite navigator, Nami-swan! This time, the story is set as a sort of "lost scene" during the Whisky Peak arc of the Baroque Works saga.

*Edit* Note to self, try and not post a message while half asleep, lol
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

I put up two unfinished stories from Gurochan's literature board. Shame really, both had a lot of promise, but their respective authors have either given up or vanished. Though, if anyone does get inspire to finish them, I could always make the story a round robin and let whoever wishes to "continue" do so.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I found "A Space Immodesty" interesting, and it seems like you could get a lot of use out of that universe.  Space and war can provide scenarios for desperation.  There could also be an interesting bathroom scene with more than one girl.  Maybe Juniper realizes a woman is an alien spy because the uses the toilet in a way no human would.  And there's always alien toilets.  It would be especially interesting if Juniper was captured by aliens.  You also haven't described a normal modern toilet in this universe.  That could be interesting, especially if Juniper has to instruct a novice on how to use it.  Finally, maybe she gets in trouble with her commander for being on duty while desperate.  He could make an example out of her by forcing her to mess herself in front of everybody before they head out to combat.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Certainly something to think about. But I'm not sure. Of course, don't be afraid to use your own ideas with your future series.  ;)

Shame there aren't more pictures with girls using alien/high tech bogs. We need them!

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Yeah, there need to be more weird toilet pictures.

If you do some searching, you'll find pictures of weird modern toilets on the Internet to fuel your imagination.  Sadly they never include photos of women using them.  The same websites that will show nearly nude models lying in futuristic beds are somehow too repressive to show a model seated on a toilet.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Posted a new story. Another One Piece inspired romp, this time featuring Robin!  =D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Drumming up another story.... slowly. Also thinking about redoing that Nico Robin story (which none of you seemed to have reviewed!  >:()

I also got some inspirate from this set I posted:

[smg id=7383 type=preview]

From what I can guess, the Shrine Miko (maiden/priestess) is told that she must go into the cave, and take a dump before the shrine to appease either a wrathful deity, or prevent a cataclysm of some sort. This actually reminds me of the Ritual Story I did (http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=467) a while back, except with a more defined story as opposed to the guesswork I did on that one picture. In any case, that'd be an interesting plot, a young girl has to drop trou and shit, to SAVE THE WORLD! ♫

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Weird coincidence.  Last night I was thinking about the possibility of a story where a girl finds a banquet set out in the middle of nowhere and eats the food.  It turns out it was an offering to a deity, which hounds the girl but ultimately accepts her poop as a sacrifice.

Anyway, your story sounds great.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well as I said, the small doujin basically seems to follow the idea of a "ritual/sacrifice" like the one I made, except with a set structure instead of some girl just reenacting some tradition. Though I wish I could read/understand this, since the early pages show something like a very small meal. So I'm curious if she's been holding for ages, or was forced to eat tons and that one meal is like something to help make sure she goes without trouble.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Updated and added newer versions of the Rukia toilet training story. Now, it should it feel closer to Omnipresent's original story.

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=151&warning=3

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Added a brand new story, this time based on Silent Hill 3 of all things.

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=648&warning=3

Enjoy a little private time with Heather as she decides a monster filled office building is great a place as any to drop her pants.

Somewhat inspired by this picture.

[smg id=6865 type=preview]

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Nothing too urgent of late. But I did do another slight update to my one Code Lyoko story, the one where Odd ends up in Yumi's body.

In the meantime, I'm checking out some challenges for ideas, as well as a few short stories based on some great pictures.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

UndeadRiot

"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: OrpheumZero on July 05, 2013, 07:55:26 PM
In the meantime, I'm checking out some challenges for ideas, as well as a few short stories based on some great pictures.

Which challenges and pictures?  Or is it a surprise?  Are you looking for new challenges?  I'm sure there are a lot of people here who would love to share ideas if you give a basic idea of what you're looking for.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute