* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My official thread of.... things I do.

Started by OrpheumZero, July 02, 2008, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Just fulfilled a challenge.

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=690&warning=3

Had been wanting to get back to FMA for a while, so here's a nice little reentry. I'll probably do another story soon, but no promises on how soon.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

Working on a few new things. One for Code Geass, and one for Code Lyoko.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Threw together a new prequel story for my "Her secret pleasure" story. Also did a slight touch up for the original story itself.

I welcome any suggestions for improving both, so do so in the reviews, or here. But please specify what and where to apply fixes.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Not much of an update, but I did some revisions on the Sakura and Ino story. Figured it was only a little cosmetic change and not worth making it a new chapter.

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=304

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Got a bit sidetracked, but should be wrapping up the Code Geass story soon enough. In the meantime, I've been thinking about some stories based on Pokémon and the Legend of Zelda, but would like to think of a neat series name for them both. I know it seems kind of irrelevant, but I like cool titles for the stories, especially the long running ones.

Speaking of Zelda, been trying to think of a good scenario for why Malon (from Ocarina of Time) would lay an egg.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

i haven't played Ocarina of Time in forever, but for your Malon and egg idea, I have a couple suggestions i managed to think up real quick...

1. A dream, dreams are always a good excuse for something weird that wouldn't normally happen.
2. Perhaps she could have gotten a little too curious with an egg in a masturbation session and gets stuck inside her, which decides it wants out at the most embarrassing time.
3. she's effected by a magic spell somehow, although, the only people I can recall that have magic in the game is Zelda, those spring fairy people and Ganon, I think, so I dunno how Malon would encounter either of those people.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

EnragedFilia

Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 29, 2013, 02:34:13 AM
Got a bit sidetracked, but should be wrapping up the Code Geass story soon enough. In the meantime, I've been thinking about some stories based on Pokémon and the Legend of Zelda, but would like to think of a neat series name for them both. I know it seems kind of irrelevant, but I like cool titles for the stories, especially the long running ones.

Speaking of Zelda, been trying to think of a good scenario for why Malon (from Ocarina of Time) would lay an egg.

Here's an idea:
A mysterious cloaked trader arrives and offers the traditional "cow for magic beans" trade. Malon politely refuses, but the trader doesn't seem to mind at all and even offers her a single bean as a "free sample" or whatever. It turns out that getting her to eat that sample was his real goal, and some time later she suddenly and unexpectedly finds herself laying an egg, which is actually that 'bean' she ate, having grown inside her.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Anime Lover on August 29, 2013, 02:58:55 AM
i haven't played Ocarina of Time in forever, but for your Malon and egg idea, I have a couple suggestions i managed to think up real quick...

1. A dream, dreams are always a good excuse for something weird that wouldn't normally happen.
Actually, that was one idea I had in mind already. Since Malon is a farmgirl with only her father and one ranchhand, maybe she just has weird dreams/fantasies from boredom.
2. Perhaps she could have gotten a little too curious with an egg in a masturbation session and gets stuck inside her, which decides it wants out at the most embarrassing time.
A similar idea as well, perhaps she fucked a cucco?  :P
3. she's effected by a magic spell somehow, although, the only people I can recall that have magic in the game is Zelda, those spring fairy people and Ganon, I think, so I dunno how Malon would encounter either of those people.
Had an idea like that as well, except it would be something like an Ocarina song played by Link. In fact, I thought a bunch of little stories with Link using perverted songs might be a fun thing, and perhaps one is the "song of oviposition" or something like that, which makes a girl birth an egg.

Quote from: EnragedFilia on August 29, 2013, 05:38:19 AM
Here's an idea:
A mysterious cloaked trader arrives and offers the traditional "cow for magic beans" trade. Malon politely refuses, but the trader doesn't seem to mind at all and even offers her a single bean as a "free sample" or whatever. It turns out that getting her to eat that sample was his real goal, and some time later she suddenly and unexpectedly finds herself laying an egg, which is actually that 'bean' she ate, having grown inside her.

That's an idea, but it does seem odd a bean would make a girl lay an egg.  :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Certainly open to more ideas. Especially for the titles.

So far, the only things I can think of would be "Trainer tales" or something for Pokémon, and "The Not so Legend of Zelda" or "Lesser known legends", something kind of catchy.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Finally finished the Code Geass story... nearly two months late. Ah, better late than never I suppose.

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=698&warning=3

Also, still looking for any ideas/suggestions for the names of the Zelda and Pokémon anthologies. And of course, any thoughts on how to do make things like Malon laying egg or whatever seem plausible in the story are welcome.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Quote from: OrpheumZero on July 16, 2013, 09:29:25 PM
Working on a few new things. One for Code Geass, and one for Code Lyoko.

Guess I can share a little on the Code Lyoko story; the idea would a growth/expansion based fic with Yumi and Aelita. I'm trying to figure out the exact reasons for what cause them to grow exactly. Obviously, XANA is behind it, or at least decides to dick around during the situation, as usual.

*One idea to kick off the plot is Jeremie makes a program to change the size of the Lyoko warriors' digital forms, so they can wreak havoc on the monsters. Either XANA messes with the program during a testing, or just an unforeseen bug on Jeremie's side. Whatever the case, Yumi and Aelita find themselves beginning to grow larger and larger, with the threat being both the risk of exposure to the public (and not just because of the embarrassing lack of clothes), and the fact that their bodies can't handle being so large (taken from the fact that those with gigantism have respiratory problems).

*Another just has XANA infecting people to make them grow giant and let them die of the respiratory failure.

Obviously, one thing I need to figure out is how to have Aelita still be able to get to Lyoko before she gets too big for the scanners. And I'm wondering whether to have the girls just straight up grow taller, or have spurts of growth in their hips, ass, and breasts since it would allow for a little fun. Which did make think that maybe the girls have moments where they "cool down" and return to a smaller size. Or, maybe Aelita shrinks and Yumi is the one to turn into a giantess.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Updated the "Nami takes a dump" story a little while ago. Also changed the "Tales of the Grand Line" story into just a story with Robin, while putting all of my One Piece stories into a series under that name. In the meantime, I've got some new things in the works, though I can't say WHEN they'll be up, just that I've got some stories in the works.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Quote from: OrpheumZero on December 25, 2013, 09:34:29 PM
http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=709&warning=3

Did some cleaning up and fixed the story. Might still feel rushed, but at least it's more polished now. Still wish I could figure out how to make the things update when simply swapping newer versions of a chapter. Duce might know...

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story