Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XIV Rules

Started by Duce, May 05, 2009, 01:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

I might, but right now I don't really feel like it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

well if no one else is planing to enter, I don't want to leave it open, so I need to know if anyones going to enter?

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on June 05, 2009, 12:37:09 AM
I might, but right now I don't really feel like it.

Is that like that old quote:  I might, but I can't, so I won't.  =P

Or:  I might... I could... but I can't... so I won't... and I don't want to.   :P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

On 3 different occasions I've taken it upon myself to write an entry for a contest that had one or zero entries.  I don't feel any obligation to do that again.  Yes, I did come up with this contest theme, but 4 people besides me voted for it, so it's not my fault that there's so little interest.

By the way, if we do decide to scrap this contest, I think it would be nice if FallenStar's entry was made automatically elegible for the next story contest, whatever its theme turns out to be.  It seems only fair that he has a chance to fairly win with this story.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on June 06, 2009, 11:52:35 PM
On 3 different occasions I've taken it upon myself to write an entry for a contest that had one or zero entries.  I don't feel any obligation to do that again.  Yes, I did come up with this contest theme, but 4 people besides me voted for it, so it's not my fault that there's so little interest.

Sorry, I was trying to be funny there.  :s

QuoteBy the way, if we do decide to scrap this contest, I think it would be nice if FallenStar's entry was made automatically elegible for the next story contest, whatever its theme turns out to be.  It seems only fair that he has a chance to fairly win with this story.

The only way I could see myself winning the next contest is if you and Orpheum or someone split the poop vote.  xD

OrpheumZero

Quote from: FallenStar on June 07, 2009, 12:10:55 AM

The only way I could see myself winning the next contest is if you and Orpheum or someone split the poop vote.  xD

Heheheheh, ironic. I once saw a picture with a girl pooping into a thong and it splitting... :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Quote from: OrpheumZero on June 07, 2009, 11:26:06 PM

Heheheheh, ironic. I once saw a picture with a girl pooping into a thong and it splitting... :P

That's... not quite what I meant, lol.  I'm sure that with the massive amounts of poop that you guys are capable of writing, no underwear could survive intact.  xD

Jimmy Olsen

This made me imagine something that might need to have a fic written just to depict it.  Imagine a girl (she'd probably have to be supernatural) who has a bowel movement so painfully hard that, when she loses it before she makes it to the potty, it cuts through her panties like an arrowhead.  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

Quote from: OrpheumZero on June 07, 2009, 11:26:06 PM

lol I believe I have seen that pic too.

FallenStar

This contest is dead, Jim.

>.>
<.<

Duce

well I guess I'm closing this contest, since no one has come forward.