3 (27.3%)
Obscure Anime.
2 (18.2%)
High School Newbs.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: October 30, 2009, 05:24:05 AM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Waru

Theme (possibly): Milfs, and the sons who catch them "in the act"

Desc: Let's face it, there are some hot anime mamas out there. What if you did a fic on one going (doesn't matter what kind of toilet, or where)? What if, along with that... her son(s) spot(s) her? What would happen? Being booted out? Forced viewable urination/defecation? Consenting viewable Urination/Defecation?... Incest?

That, my friends, is up to you. This theme I chose because: A: incest is best, especially when the son and mommy are sexy (lol), B: It's an interesting, seldom-used premise, and C: This is actually a more challenging theme than it lets on. It can be any boy (or boys) from an anime series (ANY anime), with his/their biological mom (no switchies unless the mom-son swap are from the same series), but it has to be an interaction when the mom is caught doing her business by her boy(s). The rest is up to you, since it bears repeating.

I hope people agree to it, and good luck to those who'll try.

Theme: LOLI LOLI LOLI!!!

Description: The one who pees and/or shits... can't be an older teen or young adult. She HAS to be an anime character between the ages of 4 and 13 ("anime-style" Western shows are acceptable as well; examples: Avatar, Ben 10, Jackie Chan, etc). There's plenty to choose from, and multiple girls are acceptable as well... even encouraged.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Waru

Uhmmmm... ... bad post? No one has any ideas? Are my ideas bad?... Ham sammich?

I dunno. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and nervous.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Jimmy Olsen

Main Theme 1: Eating contest

Description: A Gal Sone-style prodigy participates in an eating contest, and it all "comes out" before the end of the story.  Cover the winner as well as other contestants for added fun.

Main Theme 2: Challenge

Description: Any story, so long as it's based on a challenge written by someone besides the author.  This got a couple votes when I suggested it before, so I figure it still has a chance.

Additional Theme: Unusual Toilet

Description: One or more girls use something strange as a toilet.  Toilets are not allowed, whether they're Eastern and Western-style, outhouses or flush toilets.  They're also not allowed to go in their clothes or on the floor or ground.  Look at Toasty's thread if you need any ideas of what sort of things I mean.

Waru: I'm okay with the Loli theme, but I'd consider the other one much more acceptable if the person witnessing the attractive mom didn't have to be her own son.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Theme 1:  Obscure Anime.

Description:  Simple enough. Pick an anime that perhaps only you, if not a couple more people, know about and write a pee or poop fic about it. This means no Sailor Moon, Haruhi, Lucky Star, etc.  One of my personal favorite obscure anime females is Keiko Yukimura from Yu Yu Hakusho (or even Yukina from the same series).

Theme 2:  High School Newbs.

Description:  A multi-girl wetting fic. I.E.  make up a classroom full of girls who end up having wetting accidents.   ;D

Theme 3:  Final Fantasy Virgins.

Description: Using slightly less well known FF females, write a poop or pee desperation fic. Applicable characters include: Celes Chere, Relm Arrowny, Selphie Tilmitt, Rinoa Heartilly, Eiko Carol, Princess Ashe, Penelo, any girl in FF: Tactics, etc.

Theme 4: Bathing suit hijinks.

Description: Using competition swimsuits (the straps and V-bottom, that is), write a pee desperation about a girl who has to pee but has to do her share in a swim meet. 

Theme 5:  Bathing suit hijinks 2:

Description: Like above but with a girl having her first wetting/sexual experience whilst wearing a swimsuit.  =P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Waru

Obscure anime, eh? I like that idea. It really makes for a more challenging topic.

Jimmy Olsen

FallenStar: Theme 3 would be great for me, since I'm already writing a story starring Celes.  With theme 5, how does a girl have a sexual experience "whilst wearing a swimsuit?"  Is that how people practice really safe sex these days?  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Hell, my Rave Master story could qualify for that, given not many people are familar with Rave Master. I'm for the obscure series as well.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 11, 2009, 01:29:20 AM
FallenStar: Theme 3 would be great for me, since I'm already writing a story starring Celes.  With theme 5, how does a girl have a sexual experience "whilst wearing a swimsuit?"  Is that how people practice really safe sex these days?  ;)

I mean she ends up peeing, pooping, or squirting (either female ejaculation or futa ejaculation) into her swimsuit. 

N

Quote from: Waru on October 08, 2009, 11:47:17 PM
Theme (possibly): Milfs, and the sons who catch them "in the act"

That sounds wicked hot.

Jimmy Olsen

What happened to these forums?  It's like all discussion suddenly died.  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

I don't know about anyone else, but Duce has been busy upgrading my site with all sorts of things, so that's probably why he's not had much time to hang around here.

As for me, I've been in the middle of some falling-outs, so I've been distracted there.  <_<;

OrpheumZero

I'm definately for the Obscure Anime/manga theme, it'll be a nice way of making stories based on something not extremely well known.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Is anyone interested in the unusual toilet theme?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 18, 2009, 01:06:52 AM
Is anyone interested in the unusual toilet theme?

Nothing says we couldn't incorporate that with another theme. Granted I know the line for original ideas is thinning and we're already reusing ones that didn't fly last time. Shame it's gotten so late into the month, since I think it'd been another fun chance to do a spooky story contest *maybe we could make Halloween stories a series of itself for every year....*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story