Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story contest Rules

Started by OrpheumZero, February 05, 2010, 04:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

I dunno, has anyone got their stories ready? or bout ready?

FallenStar

Oh good... Duce isn't dead. Hurray!    ;D

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Toasty

Bah, I was thinking about writing an entry for this contest, but a few weeks ago my keyboard broke, meaning I now have to painstakingly type everything letter by letter with the onscreen keyboard. So, no stories from me until this keyboard is fixed/replaced.

Phew...typing just that took like seven minutes!

BlueSniper

I was going to write an entry for this contest as well (and finish Schizophrenia) but my laptop of 5 years decided it was going to finally leave this sinful earth in a blaze of spectacular glory. As if that wasn't enough, the location of my backups has erupted in a similar fashion. I am now reduced to writing on the laptop that is now a shadow of its former self.

Actually, that's more a reason why Schizo is gone gone gone than the reason for my not participating this time. I'll probably elaborate later this week in my own updates thread.

Jimmy Olsen

My laptop finally died.  My entry is saved to a flash disc, but to finish and post it I'd have to borrow my mother's computer, so yeah...

I'll get back to participating here once I can afford a new computer.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Geez... what is *UP* with laptops dying around here?  What, is this site the laptop graveyard or something?  ???

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Toasty

Hey, to be fair, my laptop works perfectly...

...except for the keyboard.

Damn, why did I have to go and leave it next to the sink while I was doing dishes...  :'(

bored

I'm not trying to be annoying, but didn't Yarr say his draft was almost done a month ago? I can't wait for him and orpheum to post more of thier work.   ;D

Waru

Hey, is this contest still going? I somehow wanna do a short efro fic about a prehistoric woman layin' some cable. Not much plot is needed (premise considering), but what do you guys say?
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.