5 (29.4%)
Underappreciated Show
3 (17.6%)
Magic Problems
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: May 10, 2011, 09:11:13 PM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Jimmy Olsen

I guess I'll re-post my themes from last time, since they got quite a few votes.

------------------

Theme: Adult Potty Training

Description: An adult woman or teenage girl has to be taught how to use a regular toilet, for whatever reason.

------------------

Theme: Underappreciated Show

Description: A fanfic of any show, game etc. that only has one or zero fics on the site so far.

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SharkBait

Just gonna say, I heartily second Jimmy's Potty Training suggestion, because I have like a dozen fics I've been meaning to write that involve that very subject. Might give me incentive to actually write them.  8)

Jimmy Olsen

I'd love to read it, Shark!  Your writing is entertaining. 

I've already used up my best adult potty training idea, but I'd still love to read what other people can think up.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

well I'm gonna make a poll for this soon,  last chance to suggest a theme

crystal

Theme: magic problems

Description: story about the lesser told problems concerning magic and toilet issues, story can be about any girl or girls as long as she's has problem with using the toilet because of magic. the magic problem could be a side effect, or magic that has the purpose of causing the problem, or even some sort of magical backfire of some sort, or some thing.

such as magic has made her giant and she needs to use it and she can't return to normal,
or magic that has made her where she always has to go and can't stop,
or maybe magic meant to steal power from other girls or something but she messes it up or something and instead causes her steal their pee/poop when she gets close to them,
or any other sort of problem with the toilet and magic

yarr

Quote from: crystal on April 20, 2011, 02:27:37 PM
Theme: magic problems

Description: story about the lesser told problems concerning magic and toilet issues, story can be about any girl or girls as long as she's has problem with using the toilet because of magic. the magic problem could be a side effect, or magic that has the purpose of causing the problem, or even some sort of magical backfire of some sort, or some thing.

such as magic has made her giant and she needs to use it and she can't return to normal,
or magic that has made her where she always has to go and can't stop,
or maybe magic meant to steal power from other girls or something but she messes it up or something and instead causes her steal their pee/poop when she gets close to them,
or any other sort of problem with the toilet and magic

I wholeheartedly approve of this idea! ^^

Ero Merchant

I like the magic idea as well. I have a few ideas that would fit.

Jimmy Olsen

I think we're ready for a poll here.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

Jimmy Olsen

The Magic Problems theme shows a lot of promise, but I'm still hoping for Adult Potty Training.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I went for the show one. Though the adult potty training thing could be nice, especially since that was a theme I do so well.  ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I shouldn't have suggested the Underappreciated Show.  Now it's drawing votes away from the theme I really wanted.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

JManime

I had to go for Magic problems I think I got a good idea for a story if it ends up going through  ;D

SharkBait

Bah, not what I wanted at all! Maybe I'll still write something though.