1 (12.5%)
(*N2) Body swap
3 (37.5%)
(*N3) Set in previously unused universe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 30, 2007, 06:28:56 PM

Jimmy Olsen

Okay our Contest V options so far are...

1. Peeing contest
2. Peeing + slumber party
3. Potty problems of imprisoned/bound princess awaiting rescue
4. Body swap
5. Set in previously unused universe

Am I leaving anything out?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 15, 2007, 07:46:55 PM
Okay our Contest V options so far are...

1. Peeing contest
2. Peeing + slumber party
3. Potty problems of imprisoned/bound princess awaiting rescue
4. Body swap
5. Set in previously unused universe

Am I leaving anything out?

yeah...

Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 08, 2007, 09:17:43 PM
Since it would kinda get a bit dumb to switch between one fetish or another for each contest. I thought maybe we could do this:

Everyone presents an original story (their own characters, worlds, etc) then the winning story becomes the focus of the next contest where everyone writes a continuation/sequel for whoevers story won the previous.

So like say Poowrite does a fantasy/thriller and it wins, contest VI has everyone doing a follow-up to his.

That would be a neat way to flow right into the next contest and spice up new things, but we could also still use an existing series if everyone preffered that (kinda like my Code Lyoko fic and the spin-offs by PW and AL).

After that, I would say contest VII be something new. (Though I think maybe we could all do a Final Fantasy VII theme for that one :P)
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

But that would be for contest VI, wouldn't it?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

no, with OrpheumZero's suggestion contest VI would be the follow up, so it goes like this:

cont V= beginning fic
cont VI= follow up to the winning beginning fic

Jimmy Olsen

Okay so the only stipulation for V would be that it had to be an original universe?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

Like I said, if no one is interested in the Original series angle, then we'll just use a pre-existing one and go with that.

Nia

Quote from: Poowrite on October 15, 2007, 01:35:53 PM

I don't know, I think a body switching theme could make a good contest. Personally, I'd really rather drop the "not in panties/clothes" stipulation but aside from that I don't see a problem with it. In fact, do that and I'd really like it.

I didn't really mean to type that much it just kinda got away from me, hehe.

and it's not that I don't like it in the panties, it's just I like it more when it's not in them.

basically I just had the idea of: guy in girls body takes a dump.

thats just how it ended up when I explained it, hehe

Duce

(*N1)
Since it would kinda get a bit dumb to switch between one fetish or another for each contest. I thought maybe we could do this:

Everyone presents an original story (their own characters, worlds, etc) then the winning story becomes the focus of the next contest where everyone writes a continuation/sequel for whoevers story won the previous.

So like say Poowrite does a fantasy/thriller and it wins, contest VI has everyone doing a follow-up to his.

That would be a neat way to flow right into the next contest and spice up new things, but we could also still use an existing series if everyone preffered that (kinda like my Code Lyoko fic and the spin-offs by PW and AL).

After that, I would say contest VII be something new. (Though I think maybe we could all do a Final Fantasy VII theme for that one :P)

(*N2)
Quote from: Nia on October 15, 2007, 12:41:18 AM
I think a good theme might be:

a young girl and guy (like a friend, or a crush, or a classmate, or maybe even a brother, some other guy) some how end up in each others bodies, and the girl needed to take a big dump before hand, ( or she was constipated, or was a side effect of switching bodies or what ever the reason.) so the guy has to take a dump in a girls body  before they can get their bodies, (for any reason, like just couldn't hold it , or had to be able to switch back or what ever.) but not in panties/clothes.

so basically: guy switches bodies with young girl, and has to take a dump not in panties/clothes.

(*N3)
Quote from: Poowrite on October 15, 2007, 01:35:53 PM
I guess I'll toss an idea out there: a bathroom related story set in a universe that doesn't yet have any stories posted under it. So, Final Fantasy V would be a canidate but not any of the FF games. The category doesn't have to be posted yet (so something like Wild ARMS, Grandia or Disgaea 2) and it can be an original universe, as long as it hasn't been used before, so I couldn't use Kameyo's universe. Also, if there is a story under that universe that hasn't been posted yet, that universe is free game (so even though Omnipresent did the Bleach stories, it'd be okay to use that universe since those stories aren't posted here.)

Finally, if two authors decided to use the same universe for their entry, that's okay. For example, if Orpheum and I both did an Eva story for the contest that would be acceptable. This applies to any non-contest entries posted after the contest begins.

Poowrite

Quote from: Nia on October 16, 2007, 02:03:25 AM
I didn't really mean to type that much it just kinda got away from me, hehe.

and it's not that I don't like it in the panties, it's just I like it more when it's not in them.

basically I just had the idea of: guy in girls body takes a dump.

thats just how it ended up when I explained it, hehe

I see. So you were just offering an example then and not a set of guidlines for the contest. Gotcha' :).

That leaves me unsure where to cast my vote ^^.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

I voted for the slumber party, even though I have no idea in mind for my entry.  It gives people a lot of fun options.

N1 has almost no stipulations and could be used in conjunction with another.  N3 is also very loose.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I'm bumping this so people don't forget this poll is underway.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Since it seems mine and Nia's are the closest, I'd just advise anyone who hasn't voted to choose between those two.

Can't wait to see whose idea wins out, and who won contest IV.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

Last day ... I'm kinda excited to get the Contest IV voting started and figure out what contest V's theme will be. I'm gonna have to get an early jump on my entry because I'm gonna be away from a PC for a week in November.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

Well I guess it's body swap.  Anybody know whose bodies they're going to swap yet?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Toying with Ino/Sakura/(maybe Hinata) myself. I'm thinking maybe re-do the Sports Festival Special that they did but give Sakura the runs instead of Naruto and Ino uses her body-swap technique to ... well I'm drawing a blank after that  ???

Also poking around at something that would fit your (Jimmy's) "Return to Youth" challenge. But, likt the Naruto idea, I'm largely drawing a blank on this one ^^.