1 (7.7%)
College Life
1 (7.7%)
Concealment
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 29, 2011, 01:36:14 AM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Jimmy Olsen

This keeps getting second place, so I keep suggesting it...

Theme: Adult Potty Training

Description: An adult woman or teenage girl has to be taught how to use a regular toilet.

Theme: Image Source

Description: A story based on one of the pictures in the Media section.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

JManime

Theme: College Life

Description: Unfortunately it's that time of year again, August is rolling in and September is right around the corner so I thought this would be appropriate. Basically, I'd like to go the same lenient path as the past story contest and give the author free reign as long as the story revolves around college and the dorm life.

For Instance:
- A girl can go away to college and soon find out how the food their doesn't exactly agree with her.
- Or maybe you can follow the life of an overly gassy/toilet destructive (sakura type) character and take pity on whoever is her roommate.
- ... or finally maybe a girl has an overly active bladder and has to try and hide this embarrassing characteristic from her roommate.

... and maybe I'll actually follow through in participating in this one  :-[ after I finish the other story I started a while back.

SharkBait

ALL OF THESE.

ALL OF IT.

ALL OF MY MONEY.

paragon

Theme: Concealment

Description: A desperate character has no choice but to relieve herself/have an accident in a very public place. How does she mask the unmistakable sights, sounds, and smells of her bodily functions while she's surrounded by people, and/or being paid attention to? Does she carefully let go in her pants when no one is looking? Hide stains and bulges behind personal belongings? Spray perfume everywhere? And how long can she keep up the act before someone notices or she totally fails?

(However, I very much approve of the above two too!)
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

Duce