* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XIX Rules

Started by Duce, August 30, 2011, 03:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: Adult Potty Training

Deadline:September 30

How to enter: Just submit you story under the "Story Contest XIX" AND in any other categories it belongs in.

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on July 31, 2011, 10:59:06 PM
Theme: Adult Potty Training

Description: An adult woman or teenage girl has to be taught how to use a regular toilet.

Jimmy Olsen

I already have a fic based on this premise, but I don't think I can really use an old fic for the contest.  Instead, I have something new in mind that's based on the myth of the Selkies.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/s/selkie.html

Without her magical skin, the girl in this story will be forced to live like a human.  Human life includes certain waste issues that the skin used to take care of for her.  What do you guys think of this idea?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 01, 2011, 10:48:11 PM
I already have a fic based on this premise, but I don't think I can really use an old fic for the contest.  Instead, I have something new in mind that's based on the myth of the Selkies.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/s/selkie.html

Without her magical skin, the girl in this story will be forced to live like a human.  Human life includes certain waste issues that the skin used to take care of for her.  What do you guys think of this idea?

Well, I think you should do a story involving a female dictator who was raised by aliens who didn't understand human bodily functions.

Jimmy Olsen

I want to do the dictator story at some point, but right now I can't think of a way to make it short and have it include the potty training.

For the people who have no idea what we're talking about: I have an idea for a story about an orphan who was raised by aliens.  Not knowing any better, they kept her in diapers.  With the aliens' training, she topples a planetary government and installs herself as supreme leader, but she needs to be potty trained in order to maintain the people's respect.  Eventually her holding ability advances to the point where she's on par with your average kindergartener.  It's kind of a complicated story, so I don't want to start it right now when I have so many other projects going.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

so is anyone else planing to enter this contest?

OrpheumZero

I'd say maybe give it another week or two, in case others plan on entering.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I hope to get a story written for this.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

well anyone else going to enter?

Jimmy Olsen

I probably won't be able to get it done, sadly.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Never mind, it's written.  It's rushed as hell, but it's written.  I'm going to try to post it now, but the site's running so slow that I may have to wait and try again later.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

EagleWing

I guess i'll try again. hopefully i actually put up something decent

Jimmy Olsen

Any idea when you'll have it done?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

EagleWing

OrpheumZero

I wouldn't mind trying my hand at this, but I can't think of a series to use. I mean, I had perfect subjects with Aelita from Code Lyoko and Melfina from Outlaw Star, but those are the only characters I really recall well enough. And we've already got a story with Starfire.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

The story is fun, EagleWing.  Are you going to write more, or can we run the poll?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute