3 (23.1%)
diaper
1 (7.7%)
A Big Girl Uses the Potty
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: November 28, 2011, 12:25:00 AM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Anime Lover

I'm a little wary of suggesting something I might not do, but I just had the idea so it would be a waste not to give it.

Picture story

A story, pee, poop, combo, etc, that comes from a picture or series of pictures, the scene in the picture must play out in the fic.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Duce

Jimmy Olsen

I like the image idea, but I'll suggest something else.

Theme: Group Desperation

Description: Any story where three or more girls have to go at the same time.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SakuraLover25

How about a diaper story. I know ones been done before but I think DL's aren't getting as much of a voice as they should.

Jimmy Olsen

Theme: A Big Girl Uses the Potty

Description: An adult woman or teenage girl pees and/or poops in a child's potty. 

It could be because she's desperate and it's her best choice, or because she's adventurous, or because she's regressed mentally, or because she's been magically shrunken, or because she lost a bet, or because someone is forcing her to humiliate herself in order to crush her spirit, or for any other reason you can think of.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

I know the voting hasn't started yet, but I just wanted everybody to know I vote for Jimmy's times a million.

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

Oh, a Big Girl Uses the Potty. I would be thrilled if that won.

Jimmy Olsen

Glad to hear it!  If Picture Story wins I'll try to write a story like this anyway, since I have some pics of grown-up girls using little potties.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce