2 (40%)
what happened during...?: Princess/ Kidnapped Damsel Edition
3 (60%)
The Contest
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: January 24, 2012, 10:43:35 PM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

OrpheumZero

Theme: Very Public exposure

Description: A girl ends up having to pee and/or poop, only to be seen by a large crowd of people! They can either not realize their folly until they've begun, have no choice but to go with people seeing, or just not give a damn!

Example: A woman in a broadcast studio discovers a camera connected to a jumbo screen in the big City has caught her while she was doing her business, giving the citizens an in depth look into her private time.

Theme: what happened during...?: Princess/ Kidnapped Damsel Edition

Description: Basically the same as the Contest XV (A), except it's exclusively about what happened to a princess or kidnapped character while she was imprisoned by the villain/ bad guys. Can be either canon kidnappings from games (like Zelda, Mario, etc. Or fictional adventures (like say Bowser kidnaps Rosalina from Mario Galaxy, or Ashley from RE4, during either of her captures). The story must depict the girl doing her business in some way, either improvising, or using a means provided to her.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

wow, I have an RE4 fic that fits that second one perfectly, too bad it's a really old fic >_<
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

That's actually what I was sort of referring to.

Hell, nothing say you can't make a "sequel" to that one. And given the whole virus/parasite nature of Resident Evil, you could even throw in some sort of "Ashley lays plagas eggs" or something like that.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Theme: The Contest

Description: Two or more girls compete against one another in a game of who can poop/pee the most.

Basically, a sort of less ceremonious take on Battleshits/Piss. Or another example, like the Yuna/Rikku stories, or even the first W.I.T.C.H story.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I like the captive theme, but I think it's too limiting to make it also a "what happened during?" theme.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Not quite I guess, though I think it'd be more fun to try and make them like "What did Peach/Daisy/Zelda do while captured?"

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

That is cool, I just think we should be able to make new plots if we don't want to be locked into a particular episode or game or whatever.

If this theme wins and I enter it, I'll probably do something from D.C. or Marvel comics.  I'm tempted to write a Doctor Who fic like this, since women get captured constantly in that show, but I'm somewhat hesitant to write this kind of stuff about a live-action character portrayed by a real actress who I might even meet at a convention someday.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well I did say that the story could be about a capture that hadn't occured within a certain show/game. And granted, Zelda is usually either dead/sealed/asleep in most of the games to really have to worry about the toilet. But I'm sure this could work in some way.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story