1 (11.1%)
Tales of Ba Sing Sa: Katara's Desperation by Anime Lover
1 (11.1%)
The Lights Go Down by Jimmy Olsen
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: November 15, 2007, 03:35:50 AM

S.T. the Kitsune

Congrats Jimmy is winning the polls. Although I love your gaintess stories more than the average ones you give. I can't even bring myself to type such lewd imaginations going on in my head. That's why the 'short skits' I made can be posted by anyone just thinking up a short skit that happens inside their head. I was hoping you can do a request for me Jimmy about a gaintess who's identity is a skunkwoman in disguise but uses her magic to conseal it because of her nature as a skunk.
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.

Poowrite

Congratulations, Jimmy!

I was happy to be a close second with the competition where it was. Good job everyone!

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Nia on November 17, 2007, 01:28:37 AM
but the reason I asked is because I was thinking the other Mendels could get fed up of how Zeta treats them, and some how get her in enough trouble that she is punished,  and she loses her abilities for a few days or so, and is force to live like the others for a while, like looking her age, wearing clothes, having to use the bathrooms like every one else and having to wipe, maybe someone can be nice to her and help her out since she not doing everything right and her maybe getting a little nicer from the experience.

I was thinking about this in bed the other night and actually came up with a similar idea.  Basically my conception of a continuation consists of things going back and forth, with Zeta and her friends getting revenge on Tau, then Tau and other Mendels who are sick of Zeta banding together to retaliate, then Zeta et al striking back and so on and so forth, with each "strike" more embarrassing to the victim(s) than the last.  Then eventually one of the adult Base staff figures out all these things aren't just happening by accident and teaches all the naughty superhuman kids a lesson.  One of the strikes against Zeta was to convince the Base staff that she needs to rest her morphing for a while, and she's given meds to suppress it while her body recuperates.  To make things even worse for her, a Mendel who can walk through walls replaces her vitamins with anti-diarrhea medicine, making the shapeshifter's insides more solid than ever. :)

I don't know if/when I'm going to write this, but it's starting to seem like a worthwhile idea.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Nia

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on November 18, 2007, 11:45:27 PM
Quote from: Nia on November 17, 2007, 01:28:37 AM
but the reason I asked is because I was thinking the other Mendels could get fed up of how Zeta treats them, and some how get her in enough trouble that she is punished,  and she loses her abilities for a few days or so, and is force to live like the others for a while, like looking her age, wearing clothes, having to use the bathrooms like every one else and having to wipe, maybe someone can be nice to her and help her out since she not doing everything right and her maybe getting a little nicer from the experience.

I was thinking about this in bed the other night and actually came up with a similar idea.  Basically my conception of a continuation consists of things going back and forth, with Zeta and her friends getting revenge on Tau, then Tau and other Mendels who are sick of Zeta banding together to retaliate, then Zeta et al striking back and so on and so forth, with each "strike" more embarrassing to the victim(s) than the last.  Then eventually one of the adult Base staff figures out all these things aren't just happening by accident and teaches all the naughty superhuman kids a lesson.  One of the strikes against Zeta was to convince the Base staff that she needs to rest her morphing for a while, and she's given meds to suppress it while her body recuperates.  To make things even worse for her, a Mendel who can walk through walls replaces her vitamins with anti-diarrhea medicine, making the shapeshifter's insides more solid than ever. :)

I don't know if/when I'm going to write this, but it's starting to seem like a worthwhile idea.

sounds good, I know I would make sure to read it if you do it.