Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest V Rules

Started by Duce, November 08, 2007, 03:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: guy switches bodies with young girl, and has to take a dump not in panties/clothes.

Deadline: Dec. 1st.

How to Enter:  when you submit your story add it to the Story Contest V category AND any other categories it belongs to.

OrpheumZero

Ok, so it DOES have to a GUY switching with a girl.

Well.... I may have to sit on this for a bit, but I might try it. I could easily scratch a situation based on the episode of Code Lyoko where Odd and Yumi got mind swapped. Though I'm wondering, could we at least use the male character with 'she' 'her' nouns? I don't see why not, since they are 'technically' female during that period of time.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Duce

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 08, 2007, 08:29:50 PM
Ok, so it DOES have to a GUY switching with a girl.

Well.... I may have to sit on this for a bit, but I might try it. I could easily scratch a situation based on the episode of Code Lyoko where Odd and Yumi got mind swapped. Though I'm wondering, could we at least use the male character with 'she' 'her' nouns? I don't see why not, since they are 'technically' female during that period of time.

well it was Nia's suggestion so it's her call if she wants it to have to be a GUY switching with a girl.

S.T. the Kitsune

Um do I have to enter this contest. I mean when say guy switches body with a girl. Does that mean anthro to human, dragon to human, alien to human...etc...etc?
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.

Nia

I myself would rather it to be a human girl, or atleast close to human girl.

OrpheumZero

I'm just curious, can we use 'she' 'her' even after the switch? If so I think I can feel more at ease with doing a story involving a guy (granted it's not really a dude crapping).
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Nia

I would feel more at ease too if you did, I don't really care for guys crapping.

FallenStar

Nia, I need you to post on my forum, btw.

I'll also have to sit this one out. I'm not really into the idea of switching bodies.  I mean, I liked Ranma 1/2, but I get so confused. @_@

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Nia on November 11, 2007, 11:43:09 PM
I would feel more at ease too if you did, I don't really care for guys crapping.

That should work then, I'll use the episode of Code Lyoko where Yumi was mind swapped with Odd and have Odd handling that side of her business. I'll either use his name with 'her' 'she' tenses or simply 'he felt her body urges' way of description.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Poowrite

Writing mine, or trying to, confused the hell outta me  :o.

I think I'm gonna try it from First Person and see what happens.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Poowrite on November 13, 2007, 09:24:17 PM
Writing mine, or trying to, confused the hell outta me  :o.

I think I'm gonna try it from First Person and see what happens.

You mean like "I could feel her body's ___" so and so forth? That actually might work, that way you can totally avoid the he/him thing entirely.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

S.T. the Kitsune

This should be interesting but my grammar will confuse a lot of people. So I wouldn't even dare type a story like that unless I want to get flames about my grammar =/
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.

Poowrite

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 13, 2007, 11:37:33 PM
You mean like "I could feel her body's ___" so and so forth? That actually might work, that way you can totally avoid the he/him thing entirely.

Something like that, yeah. We'll see what I come up with :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Nia

is any one almost done with their fic for this contest?

OrpheumZero

I just whipped up mine. It's short, but then again I couldn't really think of much. But I do think I did well enough in keeping it a girl dump while still makig it clear the guy is going through the action.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story