Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest V Rules

Started by Duce, November 08, 2007, 03:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poowrite

Oy! I guess I'm gonna have to do one now, to give you competition. This one's a bugger, though. Much more diffcult than I anticipated, lol.

Your entry was really good, Orpheum. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something to match it.

Should have mine ready by tomorrow or Friday, assuming Aluru doesn't mind me using his idea :)

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Poowrite

I'll have mine up tomorrow, promise :D

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

*Standing in a crowd of people, hearing the announcement*

Uh-oh.....

*Grabs collar, revealing a mic*

Snake! Abort mission. I repeat; abort!

*Solid Snake is lurking near corner, where Poowrite is standing by making his statement*

Snake: Copy that.

*He puts away tranq and slinks away*

:P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anonymous_1

Quote from: Poowrite on November 28, 2007, 07:39:15 PM
Oy! I guess I'm gonna have to do one now, to give you competition. This one's a bugger, though. Much more diffcult than I anticipated, lol.

Your entry was really good, Orpheum. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something to match it.

Should have mine ready by tomorrow or Friday, assuming Aluru doesn't mind me using his idea :)

Is it the Naruto/Hinata one? I don't mind if you do that one. I never got a chance to start it myself.

Poowrite

It is.

I hope I did everyone's favorite Kunoicih justice. It was a bit of a rush job, I'd like to try her again (maybe 2nd arc hinata?) sometime.

I seem to remember you mentioning you liked soft-poops, Aluru so I tried to give it that consistency since it was originally your idea.

Hope ya'll enjoy it.

Anonymous_1

I loved it, Poowrite! You did her excellent justice! I already wrote a review for it. ;D

I had a different approach in mind, though. Instead of learning the mind transfer technique on his own, I was going to have Ino teach him, but I wasn't going to make that part too long. Hinata wouldn't have entered the story until Naruto went out on the streets in search of a test subject. I even thought about having Naruto try out Hinata's Byakugan at some point, but I'm not sure if it would be something he could learn to use instantly. Everything else would have basically been the same. :)

Poowrite

I was gonna have Naruto try the Byakugan, too, but decided against it. I think sometime I'll do a story where Hinata gets caught needing a potty in the woods (maybe during the second phase of a Chuunin exam, where they're all in the forest) and she uses it to make sure no one' spying or something like that.

Of course, someone else can have that if they wanna.

I'm glad I went with this story for the contest. I had a couple other ideas, but I think this one worked the best.

Jimmy Olsen

Do you plan to revise it, Poowrite?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

<LongWindedReply>
I do, I'm working on it. That is to say: that it's on my list of things to do even if I'm not actively working on it :P.

Here's the story behind the revision: I got about six pages into in and realized something. I gave Sakura the runs and added her to the mix, constipated Ino and added her to the mix. So, that was good but aside from adding s'more pooping (which I'm sure everyone would be fine with) I didn't really alter anything.

I also though I might me shafting the pee-lovers, since I did mention somewhere (not in the story itself) that Sakura only had to pee. I kinda felt like I was cheating them by replacing that by making her pee out her butt instead.

I realized that, and came up with a different approach. I thought it might take a while to actually write, though, and I've had a few requests for other stories that I thought would be simple and quick to write and I figured I'd get those out of the way first. I ended up mis-judging how long it would take to finish them, tho  :-[

Anyhoo, long story short: yes I'm going to revise it. There will be two chapters, one in which there will be pee-only and one in which there will be solid waste (mostly solid.) I just haven't quite gotten around to starting my re-revision b/c I got caught up in other things.
</LongWindedReply>