2 (15.4%)
Midair Relief
5 (38.5%)
Sneaky load
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: January 30, 2013, 05:52:38 PM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Jimmy Olsen

I'm resubmitting one from last time...

Theme: Vandalism

Description: A girl uses her waste to purposely wreck something.  Maybe she desecrates a shrine, wipes with important papers, pees in somebody's cake batter, or has an "accident" in a borrowed dress.  It could be a simple toilet-clogging, but she has to be clogging it deliberately in order to spite someone.  The point here is that the character ruins something that doesn't belong to her.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Waru

Resubmitting my theme.

theme: Perverted Mind Control

description: This one is open-ended... but must involve some form of mind control (beit a traditional soothing voice and swinging watch-n-chain, a hypno, a pulsing thrumming "screen saver", a non-fatal neurotoxin/drug, or something else you can think up, technological, magic or otherwise), and that it must have a female being mc'd (anime, toon or game... any age) and urinating, defecating, or both (can be simple pants/panty-shitting, making her think she's in the woods and having her squat & go... make her think she's a puppy/primal human, etc)... AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIMITED TO RELIEF! Can involve sex and other funny/kinky mc stuff (so long as the ws and/or scat holds SOME focus).

Just remember, skies the limit: "Only YOU can make her say 'no'."

EDIT: ONE restriction... no guro/snuff, please. Vampirism's ok... but no guro/snuff.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Eroppai

Theme: Midair Relief

Description: A character who can fly for whatever reason, or, should it be more mundane, is on top of a really tall place, can't find a bathroom, and so decide that the only way to let themselves be relieved is to urinate or defecate from the top story and hope it reaches the bottom without hitting anyone.

yarr

Theme: Sneaky load.

Description: A female spy, ninja or what other reason you might have to sneak around is deep in enemy territory and need to drop off a built up huge noisy load without being caught. Her waste somehow helps her in achieving something, like going in a well to destroy an enemy castle's water supply or somehow distracting antagonists with a hefty clog and/or smell to slip away to safery or any other plot conjured up around the preset.

Jimmy Olsen

The helping hand and sneaky load themes are both similar to the utility waste theme from a couple years ago, which wasn't very popular.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Maybe times have changed. As for second suggestiob, simply "Historys biggest bowel movement". Can be set anywhere at any time in human history from a needy stone age gal to a stopped up medieval socialite or anything else. I think something similar was in the works here a while ago but for reasons forgotten never happened.

bored

I'm backing Yarr, the historical largest dump finally needs to happen. =D

OrpheumZero

It's a cool idea. Though we shoudl probably either settled on a cap size, or something. Of course, a story should be judged more by how entertaining/well written it is, but I'd had to see people just go "this one wins because it is the biggest!'
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

UndeadRiot

I have an idea for the Perverted Mind Control theme, but, would Waru mind if I made the female in the Fic basicly a pet of sorts? Also, would he mind if I set it in the Capital Wasteland (What's left of Washington D.C. after the huge nuclear war) from Fallout 3? I have the plot already down in the back of my head, but, I don't think everyone's going to like what's currently going on in the Wasteland. Note: Self insertion, I'm the brainwasher, here. (Not trying to be a jerk) Everyone's free to ask what's going on in the plot, but, go easy on me, please. Motherfucker, and Goddang (I'm not putting in the actual swear word) asshole I can handle, I guess. Leave me a reply when you can.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Duce

Quote from: OriginalZero on December 03, 2012, 04:28:07 PM
It's a cool idea. Though we shoudl probably either settled on a cap size, or something. Of course, a story should be judged more by how entertaining/well written it is, but I'd had to see people just go "this one wins because it is the biggest!'

well I've actually thought about trying to change up how a story wins, like maybe seeing if some could volunteer to be judges and score each story plus have poll winner get extra points towards winning, possibly even offering the winner of a contest the choice of being a judge (for the next contest if they not in it) with a slight extra weight to the outcome some how, dunno. what you think? would have it more thought out and discussed and stuff before it would happen if it does at all.

OrpheumZero

It's a thought. But yea, we'll have to run the idea around to see if anyone wants to back it.

Shame we don't have any drawbros here. It'd be nice to have something to really offer, at least from time to time.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Waru

I'll say this... there are two good ideas here that pique my interest... Well... mine... and the "history's biggest dump" (knowing me, I'd go with prehistory, just for the fact of a female going all out while going).
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

EnragedFilia

Might I inquire as to a variation on the "historical" theme: a compilation of the biggest dumps in history. Featuring, for instance, a young lady in prehistory, followed by an ancient mesopotamian, them moving to classical Greece or Rome, a medieval setting, possibly an industrial revolution, and finally modern time. Naturally, each one would end up being quite short, and a measure of the focus would be on the similarities and difference in the subjects' attitudes toward their bodily functions and how they deal with such.

Incidentally, if "going all out" means what I think it does, you should remember that female underwear was invented very recently, historically speaking.

Jimmy Olsen

How about we just say the theme is "Historical"?  It's best to not make the theme too narrow.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute