2 (15.4%)
Midair Relief
5 (38.5%)
Sneaky load
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: January 30, 2013, 05:52:38 PM

Jimmy Olsen

I have an idea for this theme, but I don't really feel passionate about it.  I may write it, I may not.  With luck, I'll find a better angle and come up with a plot I can really get into.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

You could always do something like a girl whose scared of heights going skydiving to get over her fear.... and messing herself somehow (thinks her chute won't open and she'll die, just messes from the excitment and fear clouding her mind)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

livinginfinite

Someone should do the story where Lightning from FFXIII has an accident the first time she does her jump thingy. WHERE IS POOWRITE? :O

Jimmy Olsen

Here's the idea I was referring to.  It's not very inspired, and I'm not sure I really want to write it.

It's about a girl who has amazing dreams.  One night she realizes it's a dream and has fun with it.  She flies around the city at night.  She keeps spotting the same shadowy figure on the ground wherever she goes, and thinks the dream will end if he gets her.  So she stays in the air, even though she needs a bathroom.  She realizes it doesn't matter where she pees because it's just a dream.  She pulls down her pyjama bottoms and pees as she hovers above the main street.  She leaves her P.J.s draped on an antenna high above the city and flies away.  The shadowy guy ensnares her when she touches down on a rooftop, saying he's doing this for her own good.  The next thing she knows she's in bed and it's the next morning.  As she reflects on the dream, something makes her think it could have been real.  She gets out a pair of binoculars and, sure enough, her pyjamas are on that antenna, flapping in the breeze.

What do you think?  Is it worth making into a full story?  I realized just as I wrote this down that I could maybe turn it into an X-Men fic about a mutant discovering her power.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

EnragedFilia

Sounds a little weak as-is (who's the guy? If it's a dream, why is she having it? If it isn't a dream, what's really going on? Mysteries with no resolution might fly in Goosebumps, but we're adults... hopefully) Still, the idea has potential if you go somewhere with it. Open the story with the girl trying out that new pill (or "magic website" like from Jigoku Shoujo, or blank television channel like from Persona 4, or whatever variety of phlebotinum you like) that her friends have been talking about which is supposed to give you fun dreams. Then afterwards slowly unfold a plotline about a conspiracy to get people using it and invade their dreams or give them superpowers or whatever, which also happens to threaten to let everyone find out what she did, and she has to sabotage the evil scheme just to keep her midair relief a secret.

Jimmy Olsen

I haven't figured out all the details yet.  Probably some things won't be explained if I write it out in full.  My idea is that it really happened.  The girl somehow has the power to defy gravity.  But when she floats out of her bed one night she assumes it's another one of her dreams.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute