Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest VI Rules

Started by Duce, February 04, 2008, 11:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: Toilet-related ghost story.

Deadline: March 1st. (Deadline has been extended for the time being) (now closed)

How to Enter:  when you submit your story add it to the Story Contest VI category AND any other categories it belongs to.

Poowrite

Orpheum seemed like he had something planned out, barring an act of the Almighty or my horrible demise1 I'm gonna make an entry. Anyone else thinking about doing a story for this contest?

1. My demise does not have to be horrible to prevent me from entering this contest.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

I have some ideas, but none so far has struck me as something I *must* write, and "must" stories are the only ones I go for these days.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

That's to bad.

I hope it's not just me and the mighty Orpheum again.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Micro

I plan on entering, as well...so long as school doesn't decide to take up all my time between now and then.

Jimmy Olsen

In my earlier post wasn't mean to say that I wouldn't enter the contest.  Just that I don't haven't had a story-worthy idea yet.  I've got like 3 weeks to go.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I would say that if there's still nothing by the 29th, you should extend the deadline Duce. I mean, can't have much of a contest with only a single entry :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

I ended up not liking any of the crap I tried. Plus, I've been really lazy lately O.o

I may not have the one I'm working on now done by the 29th but I'm workin on it.

Jimmy Olsen

Can we wait until Poowrite's story is posted before the poll begins?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

I just finished a draft. I need to go over it once or twice before I post it, though. Sometime this weekend, fer shure.

Duce

yeah I'm think I'm going to extend this contest for now.

Micro

I'm glad to see the extension. I was overrun with school work for most of the contest period, but I think I can get my story done by the end of the day.

Jimmy Olsen

Finally things are starting to heat up. ^-^ Good story, Micro.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Micro

I'd still like to see a few more entries. Seems like with all the survival horror games out there (and a fair number of horror anime) this should be an easy one.

Poowrite

Mine is officially up. While there are a fair number of survival horror games out there, like Jimmy and Orpheum, I opted for an original.

I hope we get a few more entries on this one. I like the theme :).