OrpheumZero

Quote from: FallenStar on February 24, 2008, 06:13:37 PM
Pee Holding Contest.
Pee Holding Contest.
Pee Holding Contest.

Oh and did I mention:

Pee Holding Contest?   :P

Suggestions?.....

:P Just kidding. I know how badly you want that theme *God I hope it's just a want... :P*

Anyway, I'm thinking we may as well just use the "Continuation" theme alongside whatever wins. I mean, I didn't give much detail beyond making a story, having it win and then everyone writes a sequel. May as well just attach it to whatever Theme is chosen, and then we'll already have the basic idea for the contest VIII.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Quote from: OrpheumZero on February 24, 2008, 10:43:12 PM
Suggestions?.....

:P Just kidding. I know how badly you want that theme *God I hope it's just a want... :P

How much of a want can anyone want something if that one wants to actually participate in a contest on a site that ones loves and that one is indirectly responsible for creating? :P

Anyway, yeah... I want a pee-holding contest, but if we add in the continuation (is that just for the winning fic?), then if I were to participate in the next contest, the winning fic would need to be a universe that I'm familiar with and that is popular enough that nearly everyone knows about...

Such universes would include:

Final Fantasy
Love Hina
Sailor Moon
Inuyasha (I *think*)
Possibly some Gundam series (I've heard it's a good long series, but I've never been into it)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (come on, who *doesn't* know about the supposed Rei X Asuka fan pairing? :P )

and such...

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

I can't think of any subjects I'd really like to read about besides the holding contest.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Again, if we remove the pee-ing the stipulation I'd be more willing to vote for this one :)

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Poowrite on February 28, 2008, 11:43:29 PM
Again, if we remove the pee-ing the stipulation I'd be more willing to vote for this one :)

You seemed to have fun with the last peeing-only contest.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

I did.

Again, I'm not saying that I would do a pooping contest, I'm not saying I'd do a peeing contest. I just prefer that either one be open. It might encourage more people to join if they have ther pick of potty type.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Quote from: Poowrite on February 28, 2008, 11:43:29 PM

*stab stab stab stab stab stab stab*  (No offense  :P  )

No, but seriously, Come ONNNNNNNNNN, mAAAAAAAAAAAN...  A peeing only contest would be the only story contest I could compete in... and I mean, you guys (well, some of you  *eyes Jimmy and Duce*) like my fics and since I can't do (read: won't) a scat fic, I needz a chance here..  =P

Anime Lover

I'm sure poowrite means ADDING pooping to the contest, if someone doesn't want to do a pee contest, they can do a poop one.

you can still do your peeing fic, it's not good to confine someone to do a fic on a subject they don't particularly care for.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

So right now it looks like the vote is going to be between...

A: Pee-holding contest
B: Any contest involving peeing or pooping

...Correct?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Anime Lover on March 01, 2008, 04:46:49 PM
I'm sure poowrite means ADDING pooping to the contest, if someone doesn't want to do a pee contest, they can do a poop one.

you can still do your peeing fic, it's not good to confine someone to do a fic on a subject they don't particularly care for.

You are correct, sir!

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on March 01, 2008, 04:46:49 PM

Annnnnnnd you missed the whole joke once again...  >_>;

Anime Lover

Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on March 02, 2008, 06:05:59 PM
what joke?

The joke is that, Nyou Fiction is populated with more scat lovers than pee-only lovers and if we allowed scat in the contest this time, my poor little fics would get their asses killed in any voting...  xD

But more importantly, the joke is that I was practically begging for people to vote for my topic instead of allowing scat and trying to be humorous at it...  >.>