Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: March 16, 2008, 02:01:01 AM

Duce

ok so for the poll?

*pee hold it contest

*hold it contest

thats it right?

Anime Lover

just becouse yours may be the only pee fic out of like 6, doesn't mean you have any less chance of winning, ppl who arn't into pee may read your fic cause thier your friend and if they liked it enough, you'll get their vote, it is possible
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Poowrite

I agree with A.L.

I like to think the people who vote in the contests vote based on the merits of the story and not on when end the waste comes from :).

Incidently, I do have a basic idea planned out and it is pee-ing only. So, I guess for me it doesn't matter though I'd still prefer to see "hold it" contest as opposed to "pee holding" contest :)

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

Hmmm, I'm wondering. If we do a pee holding contest, I wonder if I could just reuse the W.I.T.C.H story "Desperate Times" or maybe do a sequel......

The possibilities, hmmm....... *Walks off edge of cliff, walking down the side!*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

Might wanna go with the sequel. Seems like a new story is likely to be better recieved than a re-vision/re-use :).

Just a suggestion :)

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Put it this way:

Story Contest IV involved a bladder desperation premise. And it had good stories, yes?  All I'm asking for is that we do a pee holding contest with the same restriction that it's just pee only.

It's just what I do best, that's all.  =P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Duce

I've extended the poll some cause of the tie.

FallenStar

Holy crap. I haven't voted.  O_o;

*votes*

N

Once again, its a tie.

I still haven't voted, but its closed.

Damn, I would've cast my vote for "Hold It Contest."

OrpheumZero

Too bad you don't have a way to make another shorter poll, one where the selection is random. That'd be kinda neat, every would put in a vote and then by random their vote is added to whatever choice there is by chance.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Yeah, hey, Duce... would you reopen the poll, since it's a tie again?  >.>

Duce

FallenStar