Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Giantess idea

Started by Anime Lover, March 18, 2016, 01:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

This idea just came to me and I thought I'd share it before I forget it and hey, maybe it'll give someone an idea for a fic.
this ISN'T a request, I just want to make that clear, this is just sharing an idea.

anyway, the idea, the Giantess would be planet or cosmic-sized. One could stop there with the giantess' pee and poop creating their own planets from gravity and possibly orbit her.

But, how about we go one step further?

the planet-sized Giantess would probably work better than the cosmic-sized one, but how about a Giantess that actually harbors life on her body as she floats through space? maybe she could be in a long, eon-long slumber; or maybe she's awake and aware of the people living on her body.

Maybe the earth faced an apocalypse, but before it was destroyed, the scientist figured out how to make people (females) grow to the size of the planet? anyway...

The people live their lives normally, the Giantess' breasts serving as massive (or maybe small) mountains the people could climb and live on, with the possibility of them being milk volcanoes lol. the people living on her belly would have their own risks with her gerggling stomach causing massive quakes.

But the real fun is the Giantess' crotch and anus where people also live on her labia and around her anus. But, i dunno what possibly risks the people would suffer from, from the Giantess' pee and poop.

Things could also change if the people living on the Giantess KNOWS that there living on a giant person.

So, thoughts, opinions?
I know it's not very fleshed out, I just thought of it and felt I had to share it, at the very least save the idea somewhere
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

Sounds like a neat idea. I know Rosalina in the Mario series is mentioned as being able to change her height, or at least I think so. Could always be fun that she's using the bathroom, and in a far off part of the galaxy/universe, she's larger than a galaxy and "birthing" a new cosmos through her ass.

Though one idea could be a giantess shaped universe that only has a "solid form" when seen from far enough away, while up close she's more like a large planetary system. The poop could be when she births new galaxies, while her pee becomes the stars and moons, which prompt those close to her anus and belly to work together to ensure she doesn't wake up and relieves herself in a comfortable manner, else she awakes and inadvertently destroys all the life on her trying to go on her own.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet