TalkBox v1.0

My seething pit of things in process

Started by yarr, December 23, 2008, 09:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueSniper

Um...wow. Gah. I...can't...breathe...

yarr

BlueSniper

There's just so much booty, it's choking me out. ;) It's a great picture.

yarr

Jimmy Olsen

Do you do Sakura stories by request?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

I'm always open to suggestions, but it would take a while unless you want it to replace the previous request.

There's some things queued up behind it and I've been busy with some trades on other sites.

Jimmy Olsen

No, I'd rather see my previous request done.  But someday I think it would be cool of you (or somebody) wrote a Sakura story based on my "Hospital Humiliation" challenge.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Updated 1st post.

I think the bedpan idea is good. Maybe its an idea for a future chapter of the Sakura series. Or a standalone story on its own.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: yarr on May 19, 2009, 05:01:56 AM
Updated 1st post.

I think the bedpan idea is good. Maybe its an idea for a future chapter of the Sakura series. Or a standalone story on its own.

Let me guess: Sakura goes to a hospital - get an enema - then uses up pretty much EVERY single bedpan in the hospital as she unloads the mother of all dumps....

Holy shit... that could be our big 'Unmasking' for our little "Toilet Killer". *Ideas go spinning in head, like... spinning thing..ies*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

yarr

Actually, I have it from pretty reliable sources in the health care field that bedpans are not used for enemas/bowel cleansing, if a normal toilet is not available they prefer using more roomy and less messy solutions like portable toilets.

I don't have trouble visualizing Sakura's butt on one of those, filling up the bag as a perplexed nurse stands and watches next to a pile of already poo-filled plastic bags  8)

OrpheumZero

Quote from: yarr on May 20, 2009, 05:12:22 AM
Actually, I have it from pretty reliable sources in the health care field that bedpans are not used for enemas/bowel cleansing, if a normal toilet is not available they prefer using more roomy and less messy solutions like portable toilets.

I don't have trouble visualizing Sakura's butt on one of those, filling up the bag as a perplexed nurse stands and watches next to a pile of already poo-filled plastic bags  8)

Hmm, I thought they did use bedpans for that sort of stuff. Oh well. Still, not a bad idea for how our little knuckleheaded pooper is 'found out'.  ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

My challenge didn't mention an enema, did it?  I'm confused.  ???

I like the idea of her using a bedpan as opposed to a portable toilet.  It's just a pleasant mental image.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on July 31, 2009, 04:06:41 PM
So how's the Sakura series coming?

Right now it's my turn to make the next part. Still haven't really gotten a good idea of how to follow up the plot from the last one. Though I did come up with a funny sequence based on a series of pics involving Sakura that I'll either use in the upcoming chapter or maybe a later one.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story