Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My seething pit of things in process

Started by yarr, December 23, 2008, 09:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarr

Dont' really have to follow up on the plot, off the bat I can think about things like food is a lot cheaper in Thailand then Japan, she can fill up her greedy gut pretty easily while there, maybe get plugged up from overeating and due to her now even larger capacity blow up a Thai bathroom or carry the extra weight back to Japan for a epic drop off there.

Maybe she finally gets to do that eating competition she's always on about, and that ends up as a rectal weapon of mass destruction.

Other ideas popping up could be having Ryu somehow witnessing her go, either he accidentally walks in on her killing a toilet while they travel or somehow ends up seeing/hearing the action or end result in another way and for the first time in years his stone face gets shocked.

OrpheumZero

That's always an idea. I just couldn't really think of something that would fit entirely. But the idea that her load quota is now expanded thanks to the cleaning out she got in your last part, she could build up a huge load that gets her into deep with either Thai police or maybe American forces if I do have her go to that hotdog eating contest. Maybe a flashback to Ryu fighting Sagat *like you said could be a possible event for the trip to Thailand*, then flashforward to Sakura winning a weiner eating contest and 'celebrationg' the only way she knows how; giving birth to a dozen mud babbies in nearby toilet. :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

So neither of you are planning on doing the hospital thing any time soon?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Probably not for the next bit, though if I can figure a clever way for Sakura to get blocked up enough to necessitate a visit to the doctor, then mayhaps good o' Dr. Yarr could give her 'check-up'.  :P *Hands Yarr a Hazmat suit*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

*Dons the suit and runs around with a crazed look waving a huge enema syringe around*

"OOooo Saakuraaaa..."

yarr

*Lies broken and bloody on the ground, enema syringe rammed into left ear, Hazmat suit in tatters*

Changed 1st post somewhat. RRaaallhhhh..

Jimmy Olsen

So what decides if your contest entry stars Sakura or Melina? ??? If it's a poll I'll vote for Melina.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

I guess I listed it badly. I'ts all stuff I will probably eventually do, in say.. 2016  :)

Fixed the list a bit. Again.

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Well, now the stage is set for your next Sakura chapter, and I have a suggestion.  You should work in Sakura getting weighed before and after she unloads her cargo, showing a discrepency of about 20 pounds.  Gal Sone proves that it's possible!  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

20 pounds? Well a normal toilet is ruled out anyway, fictional janitors are ranting and raving over the befoulment of bowls and bathroom floors. I'm in the start phase of plotting part 6.

Maybe just have them roll in a empty industrial oil drum, fit a plastic seat on the edge and have Sakura plant her rotund rear on it, then after the gases have cleared deposit it with the other drums of radioactive waste beneath some mountain range.

After part 5 the only thing clear is that it will be a new record, for this series at least. I'm toying with a 2nd Melina story sometime next year but its still way way down on my list.

Time will tell.  8)

OrpheumZero

I was wondering if we would see Melina again... I can only imagine how a sequel would go. Perhaps she and another giantess go toe-to-toe in a bout of battleshits of titinic proportions? ;D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

20 pounds is how much Gal Sone ate in that video, and I figure Sakura is her equal.

As for Melina, I'd love to read about her peeing so much that, when it cascades down a nearby cliff, people see a mysterious golden waterfall.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

*Intermission music loops together with the animated ass jiggling*

OrpheumZero

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story