Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Lists of Mangas with Pee/Poop scene in it

Started by Zee_phyro, March 08, 2009, 11:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zee_phyro

Well, first I'm sorry if this is off topic. But I found something interesting when I browsing through Nyou2 at Manga section. I found this list, left behind by DrBones.

Here's the list:

(D): Defecation (involved)
(U): Urination (involved)
(WT): Wester (sit) Toilet use
(ST): Squat Toilet use
(OD): Out Door (standing or squatting)
(DS): Desperation
(AC): Accident
(VP): Visible Products (actually drawn in)
(VO): Voyeur (another character peeking or walking in)
(IP): Implied (character only says something)

So by this system the classic Dragon Ball scene would be: U,WT,VO

Feel free to change this or just throw it out. It's just an ides I had.

Dragon Ball (duh) Book 6, Chapter 71: U,WT,VO

Excel Saga Book 2, Chapter 3 (7): D,DS,ST,AC

GTO
-Book 9, Chapter 70 : U,WT
-Book 11 ,Chapter 89: ST,VO
-Book 12 , Chapter 93: D,ST,VO

Gunsmith Cats
-Book 1 (revised), Chapter 14: IP
-Book 2 (revised), Chapter 34: WT,OV
-Book 3 (revised), Chapter 37: U,DS,WT

Futaba-kun Change
-Book 1
+Chapter 1: ST
+Chapter 3: ST
+Chapter 4: U, ST
-Book 2
+Chapter 2: D,WT
+Chapter 3: WT, VO
-Book 3, Chapter 6: WT
-Book 5
+Chapter 2: IP
+Chapter 5: D,IP,AC
-Book 6, Chapter 4: U,ST,VO

Well I hope DrBones would updating this lists  ;D , or maybe someone has more? Thanks

solomance

I think we should try to make this list for not only listing manga scenes, but anime and cartoon ones too, for completeness.

Zee_phyro

Quote from: solomance on March 09, 2009, 12:34:26 AM
I think we should try to make this list for not only listing manga scenes, but anime and cartoon ones too, for completeness.

Woops sorry, my bad  :P

You're right, great idea

DrBones

When I  saw this topic my first thought was "Hey, I tried to do something like that a wile ago."  Glad to see someone remembered it and brought it here. 

I'm probably not going to do any more anytime soon as that list is from all the manga I own.  I may recheck them sometime and/or add real juicy descriptions to the existing ones.  I hope someone will contribute stuff they find in their own collection, even if you don't follow the formula, just mention it.

As for anime,

http://www.youtube.com/user/bladeofmanyangels

has several collections of peeing/desperation scenes, unfortunately also including male ones.

http://www.youtube.com/user/spikedjoker

has a few collections of anime girl fart clips.

You could probably ask on their pages if you don't know where the clips come from.  It's a start at least, maybe I'll try to put them on this list sometime. 

Anything you know of or even "I think there's a girl on the toilet in *show*", put it in this thread.  I'd go back and look for mentions on Nyou2 discussion, but I can't now.   

solomance

The H-anime series Bible Black had two enema scenes, I believe. It also had a scene where a girl gets out of a toilet while a guy is outside of the bathroom door trying to pick up girls, but there's no scene of that girl actually using the toilet.

Total Drama Island had several scenes of note.
-Sadie and Katie peed together behind a bush, (implied) only to squat over poison ivy and got itchy butts because of it. Later on, they're seen squatting in the water, pants down, to relieve their itchy butts, and Sadie farts.
-Lindsay accidentally tells the world about her sister having diarrhea on a date when asked to keep a secret. (implied)
-Heather hogs the bathroom and forces everyone outside to wait in desperation, which was followed by Gwen saying "I'm going lumberjack style." (implied)
-Lindsay is seen using the Confession Cam as an actual toilet and pees while reading a magazine, only to realize that she's being recorded doing so, and tries to hide it.
-Izzy pees in the pool on the Loser's resort episode. No pee is actually shown, but she does sigh in relief after going.
-On the post-finale episode, Sadie and Katie talk about an incident where Sadie had diarrhea and was stuck in a certain store toilet for nearly a whole day. (implied)

Zee_phyro

Wow, I've never seen TDI but after knowing this maybe I'm going to watch it at weekend  ;D

Harry-Topper

I know, but there were so many pages to go through.

Zee_phyro

Quote from: ForHistory on August 30, 2016, 10:33:44 PMMonk! Ch1

Starts here and goes till end of chapter.
http://mangafox.me/manga/monk/v01/c001/29.html

Nice find there.

BTW, it's nice to see this thread is up and running again lol

Harry-Topper