Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Weirdest Story You've Thought Of

Started by phil, November 11, 2011, 04:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Could be cool. The girl could even have a change of heart and start enjoying her new "career". Or finds a way out and never looks back.

Of course, even just the "innocent girl with a dark kink" angle works fine alone too. Possibly with multiple installments as she goes about, recording her latest acts of destruction.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

paragon

The only reason why I'm putting this here is because oviposition isn't really my thing, but hey, others might get a kick out of it. Long story short, it's a descriptive story about a girl who wears diapers and lays eggs in them till they're full. She then takes the diaper off, wraps it around her payload, and sells the bundles at an open-air market. And of course, there's competition with other girls, worries about keeping her diaper clean, and of course, needing to lay (is that even the term?!) in the middle of standing at her booth and making a sale.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

I might as well post this.  It's an idea I've been playing with for years, and I think I've gotten closer to making it work.  I'm gonna leave out the twist ending, though.

A young man finds himself in a place where thoughts change reality.  A young woman is there, too.  He's confused and worried at first, but decides to just go with it.  They play out something like a video game, but she keeps changing the setting, opponents, weapons, and so forth.  The boy gets annoyed and makes her agree to stick to one set of rules.  They agree on a prehistoric setting.  The girl adds dinosaurs, but the boy turns them into extinct animals that really coexisted with humans.  By the time they reach a safe point, they both need to pee.  The boy conjures up bathrooms for them, but the girl makes them disappear because they break the rules he's been forcing her to obey to the letter.  So they pee outdoors like a caveman and cavewoman would, and he ends up enjoying this violation of modern etiquette.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

The other night I plotted out a weird story in my head.  I thought I'd better write it the next day because it was amazing.  Then when I thought about it the next day I realized it was kind of dumb.  Still, I'm going to post the plot here.  Maybe I or somebody else can make it work.

It takes place on a colony on an Earthlike planet.  I can't remember why.  One isolated branch of the human race has resistance to ingested poisons.  From this group, an agency finds their perfect spy who can eat virtually anything with no ill effect.  They want her to steal a unique gem from the private collection of a millionaire.  It's a tektite, and they want it for some scientific reason.  For some weird reason he invites women to his place and then drugs them and takes creative photos of their unconscious naked bodies instead of having sex with them.  Somehow this agency has found out about that, and their only means of getting someone in to steal the tektite is to have her pose as an innocuous hottie, flirt with him, and sneak into the place where the tektite is kept while he thinks she's still under the influence of the drug.  She is of course immune to any drugs he could use on her.  This plot made perfect sense when I was half-asleep.

She steals the gem, but can't get it into the hiding spot in her luggage without being discovered.  With no other choice besides revealing her mission, she lubes the gem up and swallows it.  She escapes discovery at this moment, but later the word gets out that this woman is carrying this much-sought after gem.  Various agencies try to capture her and hold her until the precious tektite makes its way out.  This includes air pirates who hijack her plane.

She finally does make it to the rendezvous with the gem, but only after she narrowly avoids giving it up.  She's captured, stripped, tied to a potty-chair, and force-fed laxative.  When her sadistic female captor comes to fill her stomach up with another load of laxative, the spy says she can just about pass the tektite, but will need to squat in order to push this enormous thing out.  The captor unties her ankles so she can reposition her legs, and of course she's able to escape.  Not only that, she ties the captor up and forces her to drink the laxative.  By the time her accomplices find her, her pants are loaded and she's vowed revenge.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I can't believe it's been two years since I posted this plot outline.  I started writing it today.  I start a lot of stuff I don't finish, but I have a good feeling about this one.

In other news, I thought it was a good idea to bring this thread back.  You can post your fun ideas you haven't quite crafted into stories yet.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute