Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Anime Lover's fiction status report

Started by Anime Lover, March 22, 2008, 01:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Read and reviewed the story. Nice job. Now I'm more eager to think of perverted ocarina songs.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

Chapter 10 of 'The Geelien's' is done ^_^

This one comes in 4 parts and the first two parts, IMO are pretty important for Celine. I was debating with myself which way to take the first half of the chapter and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

10-1
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL
Rumors and gossip travel fast, much to Celine's embarrassment and frustration.

10-2
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, MILD VIOLENCE
In Gym class, Celine sees a slightly different side of Sakura than she's used to, before a mindset Celine has held, changes.

10-3
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, YURI, MILD VIOLENCE, RAPE, CAT-GIRL
Celine discovers a surprising piece of information about Becky and Sammy, which leads to a violent encounter.

10-4
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, YURI, CAT-GIRL, TENTACLE, OVARY STIMULATION
Tammy demands that Celine must prove herself to her, but the Felene discovers she may have bitten off more than she can chew.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

If you're looking for more ideas for that Final Fantasy crossover thing, I've got a few.

One, you could find a way to include Eiko from FF9, possibly to tease Garnet or try (though failing) to outdo in the contests. Meanwhile, Rinoa and Quistis from FF8 could show up to join Selphie. Selphie could bite the bullet and join in, Quitis could show an aptitude for the whole thing, while Rinoa could blow both away by revealing she's naturally big pooper. And though I'm not too familiar with the character myself, maybe Celes from FF6, in reference to that pic by LivingInfinite. She could reveal having had the messing fetish for ages, unlike most of the girls who only recently discovered it.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

those are some nice ideas, though any character later than FF7, I can't use cause I haven't played those games, actually, I did play one, but hardly remember it, though I remember one of the characters revealed themselves as a girl a little ways into the game.

I dunno when I'll get around to doing more pee/scat fics, I've currently been pre-occupied with a Tinker Bell series of fics that turned into an unexpected trilogy, then I have two chapters of The Geelien's than I have planned to do.

OrpheumZero

Don't see why you can't at least use the 8 and 9 girls, since you've already used a few of them. Though I can get not knowing what to do with the ones from 12, especially since Toasty pretty much has them covered very well.

And 13 is just.... bleh. Some of the girls look alright, but good god if the director wasn't just abusing his precious main character like someone with a fanfic.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

sorry, when I said later than FF7, I meant FF6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Should've used 'earlier' sorry for the mix-up

FallenStar

How the hell do you get "later" out of games that came out earlier? O_o;

That being said, dude, you should definitely play at least 4 and 6 as they are the best games, IMHO, out of the whole series. I'd write some stuff for Rydia and Celes but I don't much like poop and my office program looks like crap to me... =/

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Anime Lover on January 14, 2014, 05:17:49 AM
sorry, when I said later than FF7, I meant FF6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Should've used 'earlier' sorry for the mix-up

I figured that was what you meant. >_>

Quote from: FallenStar on January 14, 2014, 04:31:06 PM
How the hell do you get "later" out of games that came out earlier? O_o;

That being said, dude, you should definitely play at least 4 and 6 as they are the best games, IMHO, out of the whole series. I'd write some stuff for Rydia and Celes but I don't much like poop and my office program looks like crap to me... =/

You could still do it with just pee. Though I do still find it funny how you don't at least like tame pooping, like a cute girl just sitting on the potty.  :P To each their own, of course.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

Funnily enough, toilets have never really held much appeal to me. I guess you could say (and I'm sure AL would agree) that I'm mostly into the forced desperation caused by one girl "playing" with another.   :P

Anime Lover

heh, yeah, you like a niche scenario within a niche fetish
I tried to get you to branch out, without much success though.

IIRC though, you did gain a liking for squirting, although even with that, you developed one niche scenario with it you liked which I was unwilling/unable to RP

FallenStar

Funny thing is, with others, that niche doesn't seem so niche; I RP with someone now that often thinks I have too many... I guess you could say "variations"... on that theme...  Of course, nowadays, I tend to like newhalves, things like cum bladders and I've tried to branch into light tentacles and whatnot...

Anime Lover

I could never really understand the idea of 'cum bladders', Well, I get that you'd want an actual organ that produces cum so you don't have to worry about the 'squirting is piss' debate, at least, that's the only reason I could think of creating such an organ. But to me though, I just go with the idea that in hentai, it's commonplace for men and woman to too be fire-hydrants without much thought.

Although, if you wanna go into technical details, you could also say I'm guilty of the 'cum bladder' idea with my Tragelian race i've created in my Sextra Terrestrials series, the Ovaries of a Tragelian functions similar to your cum bladders if my memory of their function is correct, they are the primary source of a Tragelian's honey (pussy juice) and can even go into overdrive, creating massive amounts over short and prolonged periods of time.

I dunno... maybe if it was presented in a different way, I would've been more receptive to to your cum bladders O_o

FallenStar

I don't think anyone's really been a fan of my girls' cum bladders... but the overall idea was to lengthen a girl/newhalf's orgasm, make them "wet their pants" as much as they would if they'd lost bladder control and have an organ that they could control (as much as their bladders, anyway) with certain muscles - which I've come to call the kegels after the Kegel exercises.

I try not to overload the two RPs I do with cum bladder girls/newhalfs but I've often used to it to sort of explain where the vast amounts of cum comes from with so-called "cum geysers" like Cythera and whatnot. Maybe I'm just a little bit too medically minded or something, lol

Anime Lover

hey guys, I'm not dead! ^_^
after a brief chat with OrpheumZero, I've decided to resume posting my stories here.
I've been away for a while and my Geelien series has has a ton of new content which I've finished updating to the most current chapter.

going from chapter 10 all the way to chapter 19, so if your were a fan of Celine and her time on Merkolova, you have a lot of content to catch up on ^_^

I've also done a series of Tinkerbell stories that I'll be posting after a suggestion thread, only one chapter of it has pee-related content though.

I've also done a short Frozen series, but given it doesn't have much 'weird' content, I dunno if I'll post it

Anime Lover

Well I finished posting my Tinkerbell series.

If your only interested in site-relavent content, the the first chapter of Teaching Peri is what you want to read as the second half of it has pee and wetting content, the next chapter has some as well, along with the next story after, but it's just a couple much shorter scenes.

anyway, I posted the series in chronological order, but if your interested in the order they were made then it goes as such:

1. Teaching Tink 1,2,3
2. Tinkering Tink
3. Where Fairies (Also) Come From
4. The Binds of Sisters
5. Teaching Peri 1,2