Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Obscure girls you'd like to see...

Started by Emperor, November 22, 2012, 12:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

There are obscure girls I'd like to see, but none are from games.

There's one animé I love that nobody ever makes fanfics or fanart of: The Steel Angel Kurumi.  I find Kurumi and especially Karinka attractive, and since we see them eat and drink I assume they pee and poop.

It would also be cool to read a desperation fic for Iria, the bounty hunter in the Iria animé and Zeiram films.  She's like a cuter version of Samus, and her armor opens up interesting possibilities.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

A Rat

Quote from: A Rat on November 28, 2012, 10:49:43 PM
http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=643

And there you go, the first-ever Bully story. Let's hope we drum up enough interest to create a series. 8)

I will be doing one on Beatrice, the hot nerd, before I move on to the sequel to "Re-Education Through Toilet".

Harry-Topper

Yeah, Beatrice is hot, and so is Zoey.

Emperor

you are my god-damn hero y'know that?
The fiction was fantastic! I've never been "great" at fic writing... narrative style is uncomfortable for me because I just don't talk like others (I am a high functioning autistic) so I'm glad you went through with this! What's next?

A Rat

Quote from: Emperor on November 29, 2012, 05:21:47 PM
you are my god-damn hero y'know that?
The fiction was fantastic! I've never been "great" at fic writing... narrative style is uncomfortable for me because I just don't talk like others (I am a high functioning autistic) so I'm glad you went through with this! What's next?

Thank you. I started out by writing some terrible stories too, there's a reason why they are not posted here.
Next chapter of this story would feature more sensual content.  ;)

And yes, Beatrice and Zoe are hot.

Jimmy Olsen

Does anybody else want to talk about their favorite obscure girls who they'd like to see in nyou fics or fanart?  I think this could be an interesting topic, and could yield some great results if people realize they have the same favorites.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Harry-Topper

Harry-Topper

I've decided to write a re-education through toilet story starring Lola and Johnny Vincent. What do you guys think?

OrpheumZero

Girls I'd love to see get a story with them:

*Agent Heather from Gadget boy (probably the only good thing about that cartoon)
*Sora/Sarah from Flint the Time Detective
*Connie from Steambot Chronicles (might try to do one someday if I can think of a good enough scenario)
*Integra and Seras from Hellsing (btw, still waiting on that one fic, Bones.  :P)
*Holly from Monster Rancher

And that's just naming a few off the top of my head.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Quagmire

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on December 08, 2012, 10:21:11 PM
Does anybody else want to talk about their favorite obscure girls who they'd like to see in nyou fics or fanart?  I think this could be an interesting topic, and could yield some great results if people realize they have the same favorites.

I felt like I should be all over this, but I'm drawing a blank it seems.... :'(

I don't really follow much anime or manga, so not much to draw from there.

American comics, on the other hand, used to quite a bit.  Mostly smaller/indie stuff now, that you don't have to buy 50 issues a month to get the complete story.

Ahh...but that reminds me, Smallville has a spinoff comic now, and Tess Mercer was frigging HOT on that show.  I was thinking there could be a funny story to be had if she and Lois had to wind up sharing a bathroom...I was gonna say shortly after their first meeting, but really they stayed at each other's throats for a LONG time afterwards.

Something else bouncing around in my head Superman-related.  Maybe a small "backstory" to Superman Returns that would explain why Lois and that blonde NASA woman on the plane were being so bitchy to each other - I'm thinking a "not a square to spare" situation between them before the flight?

Eh, Lois Lane =/= obscure though.  I'm sure I can knock some decent suggestions outta my head eventually...

UndeadRiot

Honestly, I looked up gameplay of No more Heroes, and not only does it remind me of Dead Rising a little bit, but, I think I can write a Fic. Just give me enough time, and I'll have something posted. For now, however, tons of research needs to be done. I don't want to make another mistake like my Obscure: The Aftermath: Shannon uses the toilet Fic where no research was done and I ad-libbed like a motherfucker, (Pardon my language) which caused Stan and Shannon to be the only two good things out of my Fic. I'll do some research as soon as possible.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

skit

i would like to see elise from dan vs on the toilet grunting with fart sounds comming from her butt and the smell from it knocked out chris and dan!. i wanna see somebody draw that!. =D

UndeadRiot

I'm not trying to be rude, but, I've never watched Dan V.S. from begining to end. I tried to watch one episode, and lost interest in the first few minutes. Basicly I guess it just isn't my type of thing. However, I will do research for the Bad Girl Fic starting tomorrow. I just hope everyone likes it.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on November 29, 2012, 02:30:24 AM
It would also be cool to read a desperation fic for Iria, the bounty hunter in the Iria animé and Zeiram films.  She's like a cuter version of Samus, and her armor opens up interesting possibilities.
I watched a few episodes of the anime based on what you said here. She is pretty cute. It'd be fun to see a story with her.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

paragon

I know she's not 100% obscure and probably won't be in the coming months, but Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite seems like a perfect candidate for wearing something protectively absorbent under her dress between getting kidnapped by robot eagles and dealing with biochemical craziness.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail