Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Obscure girls you'd like to see...

Started by Emperor, November 22, 2012, 12:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: paragon on December 27, 2012, 03:00:16 AM
I know she's not 100% obscure and probably won't be in the coming months, but Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite seems like a perfect candidate for wearing something protectively absorbent under her dress between getting kidnapped by robot eagles and dealing with biochemical craziness.

Obscure or not, it'd kick so much ass! I recently finished a playthrough of Lollipop Chainsaw and... I think you know where this is going ;D
Seriously though, the entire Starling would be hilarious yet hot to watch on their own...

UndeadRiot

Indeed, my friend. Sadly, however, I've never played Lollipop Chainsaw.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Emperor

It's a fun little Beat-Em Up, but it's on the shorter side. I'm starting to notice that some of the most obscure girls in nyou fiction are actually suprisingly mainstream. There is a lot of Sakura from Street Figher, yet no Chun-Li. There is a lot of FF Fanfictions, but you don't see much Rydia or Tifa (Two characters who made a lot of childhoods a bit more... eventful.) Hell, even the anime characters get shafted every now and again! It's mind blowing to me XD

Harry-Topper

I have seen the playthrough of it, and it is great. Plus, can you imagine Juliet sitting on the toilet with her little shorts and panties pulled down to her ankles and taking a girl poo-poo? I can! She can use a zombie arm to wipe her booty clean so she won't get her hands dirty, as she sucks on one of her lollipop on the pot while going potty.

I call it...Lolli-poopoo.

Emperor

Hawt XD. We need to find someone who can make these things happen XD

Harry-Topper

Thanks! I'll gladly do my search!

And here we are!
http://thescudworth.deviantart.com/
I requested to him to see to see Juliet Starling sitting on the toilet with her shorts and panties pulled down to her ankles and sucking on one of the lolllipops that her boyfriend Nick (somehow he got back his old body as seen in the beginning of the game) got for her as a gift. Juliet is wearing a pink t-shirt as well. It makes a change from her cheerleader outfit, too.

Emperor

UndeadRiot

This sounds like a good Fic idea, I won't lie.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Harry-Topper

Thanks.

I can turn it into an Indecent Proposal. What do you think?

UndeadRiot

Wait, what? Just asking, but what's an indecent proposal?

Emperor

Awesome! I really liked it! I kinda wanted to see Juliet propose to Nick while in the act, and a Lollipop Chainsaw style conversation ensues in which the two bicker, but I guess we can save that for the actual fan fiction.

I am working on a Persona 3 Fic starring Yukari and Junpei in an ecchi style fic. While I liked my first fic I wrote, it was on the generic side, and a bit too... wordy. My hope is to make it more character driven and have a little levity while still being... erm... "nyou-y" There are a few fics on the site already like this, with bits of humor interlaced with lots of toilet stuff, and personally I hope people continue to use the style, because it's nice when something is both funny and sexy at once!

AniDisFan

Julie from Zombies Ate My Neighbors

http://i.imgur.com/yZg5y.jpg

The artist wants to remain anonymous.
I really hope someone puts this picture into the Toilet Album of the Media section of this site.
After all, someone uploaded this picture shortly after I posted a link to it in the "More Rare Finds" thread.
http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=7605

I know I already posted a link to this image in the "More Rare Finds" thread, but I think it also deserves to be posted again in this thread.

I believe Julie qualifies as an "obscure girl".
I'd love to see more pictures of her on the toilet.