* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XXXII Rules

Started by Duce, February 19, 2016, 12:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: Too Much To Handle

Deadline: May 31st.

How to enter: Just submit you story under the "Story Contest XXXII" AND in any other categories it belongs in.

Quote from: Hapwel on November 03, 2015, 04:54:17 PMTheme: Too Much To Handle

Description: A woman overfills a toilet in the process of using the bathroom, but she isn't finished. She needs to find another way to deal with the rest of her waste, and quickly. Her solution could be mundane (the bathtub or something), or it could be rather unusual.

Jimmy Olsen

I might enter this, but I'm not sure.  The idea I have is yet another story where a young woman is afraid of embarrassing herself in front of her crush.  I'm getting kind of jaded.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

BlueSniper

For the record, I currently have no intention of entering this contest, though I do have ideas that would fit the theme. However, given that I've taken the last couple in a row I think it would be prudent of me to bow out of this unless no one else enters. It's hardly a motivation to write if it seems like a battle for 2nd.

So basically, if I do enter at all (unlikely), it's only until 1 other person does. If that person ends up unopposed, so be it.

OrpheumZero

I MIGHT try to whip up something for this, but no guarantees.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

yarr

If this gets extended, I might be able to drum up a short piece.

Ditiorion

This'll do nicely. Needed an excuse to write my first story for this site.

OrpheumZero

I think I got something under way, though I need to just finish it and proofread. In the meantime, nobody else has submitted an entry, so might as well extend the due date bit more.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Duce

Yeah probably extend it for another week

OrpheumZero

I'd say just go 'til the end of the month. I'm gradually piecing something together, but work has been a killer lately and sapping a lot of my creative energy. Plus, it seems like nobody else has made an attempt just yet.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Duce

MrMoow

Throw my hat in as well. I haven't published anything in too long.

OrpheumZero

Might as well just let the thing linger until at least two stories get added. I'm not sure when I'll have my bit ready, but I'm getting there, and I'm sure someone is probably close to putting their piece out.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

MrMoow

Turns out I have a huge project due tomorrow that I haven't even started on :').
Full time. highly strenuous job plus full time college keeps a fella busy. I'll probably miss the deadline, but it'll be out soon, fear not!

yarr

Incidentally a request I did fits this bill. I'll throw it up after polishing it some.

Duce