Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XV Rules

Started by Duce, July 05, 2009, 03:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

Duce: I'm going to post an entry for Contest XVA soon.  Tomorrow, hopefully.  I worked on it a few hours today, but didn't finish it.

Toasty: This girl I know thinks I'm a really great artist, so she had me help her get the anatomy (proportions, positions of limbs etc.) right in a drawing she's working on.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

I won't be able to participate in any contests until I get my internet back.  >_>;

I've gotten a few ideas but most of them aren't anime-related - I had thought of one where Cecil is busy taking care of Rosa and little loli Rydia gets her first sexual experience with a shemale named Lyoto.   ;D

If I can get back my internet on the 17th, I'll see about typing and posting something.

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

kimiko

Well, finally I managed to get an entry into a contest!

It was tricky for me, not just because my anime literacy is weak, but because I've got this... thing about writing fanfic.  If I'm writing stories about someone else's characters, I feel this (for lack of a better word) ethical obligation to write "real" stories - things that I can convince myself would be a legitimate part of the story.

That makes it nearly impossible for me to write Azumanga Daioh wetting fics.  AzuDai is a light-hearted but semi-realistic story where nothing bad really happens; I can't convince myself that a wetting accident would ever be a part of the AzuDai universe.

Fortunately, Strawberry Marshmallow doesn't have that problem.  Miu Matsuoka's exactly mean enough to try to get her friends to wet herself for a joke, and humiliating things happen (especially to Matsuri!) all the time.  And really, if you start with the really obvious idea of Miu coming up with a hold-it contest, the characters pretty much write themselves. :)

I need to start watching Lucky Star.  It's not as mean-spirited, but it's wacky enough that wetting could fit...

(For the record, on the last story contest (Desperate Teacher), I was planning to write a Pani Poni Dash fic, starring, naturally, Becky Miyamoto as the desperate teacher.  I just didn't have time to really sort it out before the contest expired.  I may end up writing it anyway, someday...)

Jimmy Olsen

My entry is basically done now.  I just need to proofread it and insert some descriptions before I post it.  Don't start the poll without me! :kawaii:
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I'm pretty much done, though if I do add another chapter, it'll be whenever. At least the entry is made so it's already counted.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

It's finally posted!  Please review!  :kawaii:
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

So is anybody planning to write an entry for the Mediaeval theme?

Even if you're not, could you please consider it?  Even if it's just a scene of a chick using a privy or chamber pot with no plot.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

so anyone else going enter the contests?

Micro

Duce & Jimmy: I might enter the medieval themed contest if I can bang something out by the end of the night. Don't hold the contest open for me much longer than that, though.

OrpheumZero

I would say extend it to either this wednesday or Friday, then end it. But this will be the last delay.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

So are you going to put the poll up now?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Just wanted to say my computer's down and I won't be doing anything for awhile.

On the bright side, though, my PS3 has gone above and beyond to allow me to keep paying the host company to keep hosting us. =D ;D

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

Mods: Please put up the poll for Contest XVA.  As for Contest XVB, I'd be fine if we just forgot it ever existed.

FallenStar: Good luck with your computer problem.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute