Obscure Anime.
2 (18.2%)
High School Newbs.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: October 30, 2009, 05:24:05 AM

Waru

Halloween-themed, eh?

That'd be interesting as well, if it's done right (is it isn't... it'll be weird or just gross)..
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Jimmy Olsen

A late Halloween story contest wouldn't be bad.

Hey, maybe if we're lucky Yarr will choose one of the non-winning contest themes for his next contest.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Quagmire

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 16, 2009, 03:02:40 PM
What happened to these forums?  It's like all discussion suddenly died.  ???

My comp got sick...RIGHT before I was gonna read up and vote in the last contest...

Jimmy Olsen

That's too bad. :( Out of curiosity, who would you have voted for?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Quagmire

Probably 'The Lost Files' - all were good, but I'm much more acquainted with the Metal Gear universe as opposed to the others.

Duce

poll is up

[countdown=10,30,2009,05,24]No time left[/countdown] to vote.

Toasty

Well, my vote is in. I went for your Challenge suggestion, Jimmy, because I think it's a good idea. We have so many damn interesting and creative challenges, there should be something for everybody to do, including quite a few pee only challenges for FallenStar and anyone else who isn't a big poop fan.

Jimmy Olsen

Hurray, my idea could win!

B.T.W. I'm thinking challenges in the Commissions forum should count too, since they're basically the same thing.  Any objections?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Waru

Sweet! My Loli idea won the contest theme. Some of you might find this a bit hard, but for someone like myself, it will be no problem. Still, I feel it was necessary to include the "anime style" western toons rule to make the decision process easier. I mean... if you think about it... even someone like Flora from Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors can even work, or even Wily Kit from Thundercats (the style is a BIT anime-orientated). If you're a TV buff, finding a girl to choose from can be interesting, and fun, if you've got the knowledge of characters.

Though... possibly, I'll maybe have Duce change the rule a tiny bit from max age 13 to 14 (MAYBE... since I don't want Evangelion fics or Rei or Askua... both as a preference, and as a challenge to the other authors, so my reason isn't as shallow as it first seems).
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

FallenStar

Huh... less than 13... I wonder if I wrote that Hotaru fic as her being under 13.

Or, I could stuff that one chapter of Love Hina Girls: Desperate to pee where Shinobu makes Nyamo wet - they're both about 13 at the time.

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Waru

Sure. I'm debating on a Pokémon fic (Misty, and a bit of May... I'll leave the rest to your imagination)

OrpheumZero

I think what we ought to do is cancel the contests that never got participation and start back on the number we let off on. Obviously we should try and see if anyone would be interested in doing a medieval themed story. Then it might be a good idea to rethink this contest over and consider going to a simpler, broader theme. I mean, I'd hate to see the contest series end like this.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

majora4

To be honest, I'm not exactly wild about a medievil themed story. There's already so many of them, I'd rather see a new theme rather than an overused old one. But maybe it's just me...

Duce

yeah we do need to get the contests going again,  and lol just my luck only contest I entered never got any other submissions lol.

oh well, yeah I think I'll remove the last few contests that got none or only 1 entry.

OrpheumZero

How are there too many medieval stories? Not here that's for sure. In general fiction, yes. But I thought what Jimmy did was good. But if we have to can the (B) version of the contest, then so be it.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet