Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

I am stating this here real quick...

Started by FallenStar, September 08, 2007, 08:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Since eFiction doesn't allow the uploads of .doc file formats, I must regretfully decline posting my fics up here.

Having to convert the files (again) is just too much trouble and besides, my fics are already up on DesperateAnimeGirls.com anyway...

Sorry for not being able to support you here, Duce, but I just don't have the time to reconvert my fics.

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Anime Lover

so I guess simply copy and pasting the text into the white box is too much trouble too huh?
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Considering the fact that you lose the formatting, PLUS you have to make sure all the paragraphs are in the right place, yeah... too much time and with me not having a whole of time anyway right now (I GOTS ME A GF! :D ), yeah... 

It's not a viable solution at this point in time.

FallenStar

OrpheumZero

Hopefully Duce can remedy the file situation somehow. But at least your stuff is reachable so it's like a major loss.

But I can agree it does get a bit annoying have to adjust and sometimes fix up paragraphs and whatnot, but it ain't that bad ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

I forgot to mention that, thanks to Duce, my fics are now up on the eFiction thing.  He found a way for me to maintain the centering, bold, italics that I was most concerned with, and I didn't have to switch the file format to .doc.

\o/

FallenStar