Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My official thread of.... things I do.

Started by OrpheumZero, July 02, 2008, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Geez... first my dad goes and breaks his hip, necessitating a move for me and now this...

This doesn't look to be a good year for the Nyou crowd...   :-X

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Poowrite

I'm really sorry to hear that, Orpheum.

You have my deepest condolences and best wishes.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

BlueSniper

You also have my condolences and my thoughts will be with you and your family.

Zee_phyro

Sorry to hear that Orpheum. My deepest condolences and hope the best for you and your family.

DrBones

Orpheum, I feel like I need to say something, but I can never find anything to say at these times except sorry.

I know it's silly, but never feel guilty, even a little bit, for ignoring us, do what you have to for yourself and you family.  I do hope to hear from you again sometime though, I feel like we're all friends here.  In some ways, I can be more open and honest with you guys than anyone I really know.  Anyway...  hope you can read this tread and see how much people really care.

Deepest condolences, DrBones

Toasty

What Dr. Bones said is true, you should take as much time as you need to sort everything out and get through this. We're a pretty tight knit group on these boards, and I'm sure that everyone here will understand.

I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through right now, but I want you to know that you have my support. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

OrpheumZero

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the support. Thankfully, my mom had taught me a long time ago to not let death be a world ender, even when if it does shake us to the core. It's feels a little darker in the world, but yet I have to face that darkness head on and not despair.

...I just hate thinking though that now my mom is probably gonna see what a pervert I am. :P Then again, she always believed that one shouldn't be ashamed of their sexuality or prefrences despite what Religion and 'normal' people say. Well, as long as it wasn't pedo shit or complete disrepect for other living beings.

Again, thanks for the kind words and support. I know tha deep down, my mother would be disappointed if I rejected my whole lifestyle just because of shame and regret that shouldn't be there at all. And of course it's not like it's my only hobby in life  :P.

Besides, I love writing these kinds of stories along with the more serious ones, and to give up on these would be insult to her and my own talent.

"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

Does anybody here work as a mod or whatever for Danbooru? Seriously, where it fucking say you can't post scat? Honestly, they've got like 40 pics and yet every time I try to post a picture, it gets fucking downvoted for no good reason and now I'm getting bullshit that scat isn't allowed?! What the fuck is wrong with that place? They've got tons of peeing, plenty of guro and other weird stuff, and like I mentioned a good amount of scat. So why the fuck am I getting singled out all of a sudden? Seriously, I swear I'm gonna bomb one of those freaking sites these days if they don't learn to play fairly... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

DrBones

Unfortunately Orpheum, at the end of the day it doesn't matter what the official rules say.  If the vast majority of people on a site don't like something for whatever reason, it's not going to last long.  I know it's not what you want to hear, but sometimes you just have to pick your battles.  If every scat pick you put up immediately gets downvoted, it seems that a lot of people there don't like it and never will and that's there loss.  Believe me, no one would like to see this stuff shared, discussed and collected more widely than me, but I don't think posting it where it's not accepted is the way.  If only more people understood the difference between our kind of "soft scat/EFRO" and the messy stuff I think it would be more accepted.  :'(

That being said, I'm more convinced than ever that the Internet is full of a-holes and professional haters who do nothing all day but try to destroy and bring down everything in the world.  There may be some heated discussions, but this is still the most most civilized place on the Internet that's not super-exclusive or ultra-heavily moderated.  I'm amazed Waru still tries to share things on Gurochan with the way those people treat him.  :(

The other thing I will never understand is why our interests are so much less accepted than other "alternative" hentie fetishes.  I know I say this all the time, but how can so many people get off on stuff like guro, futa, and monster rape and then be totally disgusted be a cute girl sitting on the potty?  ??? >:(

yarr

*repels down a rope upside down like spiderman*

So. I was brainstorming for stuff to do after finishing off the ongoing naruto and azumanga flicks and had settled on one piece. Then I discovered that 1) I wont have much time come July to work on stuff for a good while. 2) Orpheum is already planning a one piece story!

Now I don't know if you're past the planning as your sig says so I'll share my not at all obvious idea that I had considered to use for my flick, for the good of humanity.

*drumroll*

Nami/Robin eats a devil fruit.. that multiplies the bodily waste! It's so original! A tiny grape results in a arm-sized log and trench war quality gas. And maybe other effects!

Now thank me with souls for sharing the results of my excruciating creative process!

*hoists back up the rope solid snake style*

OrpheumZero

Quote from: yarr on June 10, 2009, 05:20:17 AM
*repels down a rope upside down like spiderman*

So. I was brainstorming for stuff to do after finishing off the ongoing naruto and azumanga flicks and had settled on one piece. Then I discovered that 1) I wont have much time come July to work on stuff for a good while. 2) Orpheum is already planning a one piece story!

Now I don't know if you're past the planning as your sig says so I'll share my not at all obvious idea that I had considered to use for my flick, for the good of humanity.

*drumroll*

Nami/Robin eats a devil fruit.. that multiplies the bodily waste! It's so original! A tiny grape results in a arm-sized log and trench war quality gas. And maybe other effects!

Now thank me with souls for sharing the results of my excruciating creative process!

*hoists back up the rope solid snake style*

Sorry, plum out of souls at the moment, might I interest you in some lovely coats? *Opens pants like Guybrush and removes a rack of coats*

Anyway, that's certainly a neat idea, though it wouldn't work for Robin given the fact that once a person has eaten a Devil Fruit, they can't eat another since it'll destroy them. Of course, Nami hasn't eaten one. It could work as a stand-alone, since I don't really think it could work out in a lengthy multi-part story. Of course, if it wasn't exactly a devil fruit, but something that caused Nami and Robin pooping/peeing issues, I might be able to get a lengthy plot outlined.

*Turns and walks into the shadows, a flickering light illuminates a now empty alley*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

Or, Someone is so busy reading they forget to flush soon enough, causing trouble..

OrpheumZero

Quote from: yarr on June 15, 2009, 01:00:30 PM
Or, Someone is so busy reading they forget to flush soon enough, causing trouble..

Hehehe, looks like Ami might not be the only distracted bookworm. Now I'm getting an idea for a one-shot with ol' Robin. Hopefully you'll be able to see it. If not, then maybe when you come back from vision quest break. :P

Sorry to alter your post, Orpheum, but I think only one showing of any pic per topic is enough  :P  - FallenStar

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

So is your "Toilet Reapers" story an entry for the "What Happened During...?" theme that will almost certainly be the new contest tomorrow?  I assume it would qualify.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Not really, though I could call it a warm up at least. I'm sure you've read it, and would probably agree it's not quite up to quality like my other stuff. But I think I've got something much better planned for the contest.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story