1 (11.1%)
Too Shy
1 (11.1%)
Pee Story
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 18, 2008, 12:04:56 AM

Duce

Ok, this time the theme suggestions topic is a little different, a little more organized.

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

you can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though. 

OrpheumZero

Theme: A hard day's work

Description: Using any series, one preferably action heavy (Code Geass, Black Lagoon, Devil May Cry, etc), we have the girl (or girls if the series has multiple hotties kicking butt) having another typical day of this and that, and ending it with a nice relaxing visit to the toilet.

Example: Structure would be similar to my Case Closed story, in that the story must play out as though it were a lost episode of the series but with the usual nyou-story charm of course ;)

That's all I can think of for the moment, if I get any more I'll post 'em.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Nia

Theme: Lucky Star

Description: A story with the Lucky Star series, with bathroom related elements.

kimiko

Theme: Control Issues

Description: Someone gains full control of a girl's bodily functions (via hypnosis, magic, what have you).  That is, not only is the victim unable to hold it when her tormentor decides it's time for her to relieve herself, but she can't even go on her own - the controller can make her hold it till it suits him/her.

Jimmy Olsen

Theme: Too Shy

Description: A girl is too shy to ask to be excused to go to the bathroom. Could take place in a classroom, at a banquet, on a date etc. It's the author's choice whether she makes it to a toilet or not, but there should be a long section of holding and desperation before she finally asks to be excused (assuming she ever does).

Theme: Pee Story

Description: Any story about peeing.  No pooping.

------------------

Theme: Public Desperation

Description: A girl's bladder desperation is witnessed, to her great embarrassment. It's the author's choice whether she makes it to a toilet or not.

Theme: Witness to Something Awful

Description: An unwilling (and probably innocent) boy sees one or more girls pee and/or poop.  He might like it, but any pleasure he gets from it should be overwhelmed by the awkwardness of the situation, and he would be seeing this by accident or because the girl(s) wanted him to, not due to spying.  I think this would be a nice change from the norm.

Theme: Group Desperation

Description: Three or more girls have to go at the same time.  This was FallenStar's idea, but I made it more general.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

The polling time is short this time, so everybody get your vote in!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Cool, that's two ideas winning the poll in a row!  ;D

Hopefully this time we can finally apply that 'sequel to winning entry' for this contest and let the winning story's series be the focus for the next contest.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet