Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Some stories

Started by OrpheumZero, September 22, 2007, 11:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

I know there were a few stories that were still on the original fiction page (Back on the main page to Nyou 1)

One story I recall was a Sailor Moon fic where Ami and one of the other girls are going to the bathroom and Ami's taking a much deserved dump (studying way too long  :P). I was wondering if anyone still had that or if it's one of the unfortunates to have been forever lost.

Though I'm really curious if anyone by any chance saved the remake of Yuna's accident by Krull (I think that's who redid the story from Trilogy of Poo).
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

Someone did a remake of Yuna's accident.

And ... and I never read it.

And it's lost now?

*Sheds a tear"

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

Yea, Krull (I think -_-0) Did a remake of the Yuna's accident story, and instead had Yuna getting cleaned up and then finishing her dump with Rikku. If I'm not mistaken, he's the one who made "Awful Festival Food for Yuna and Rikku" (Which I do have).
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

:-\ Guess I'll have to add these two to the lost stories I'll have to remake from scratch if I ever wish to enjoy their scenarios again.

I was wondering, who was was it that made the Tekken II story? Because I've got a copy of it, yet the original author hasn't turned up to post it here.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story