News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Toasty's House of Pancakes, and other delightful things

Started by Toasty, April 21, 2009, 08:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should Ivy use to store her "manure"?

Flower Pots
1 (5%)
Fertilizer Sacks
6 (30%)
A Wheelbarrow
1 (5%)
A Toilet (What? Really?)
9 (45%)
A Giant Venus Flytrap
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Toasty

So, hello everybody. I figured I would test out our new commissions board with a little poll. Seeing as how I just finished up the biggest project I've ever worked on (my FFXII story), I've been wondering exactly what I should do next. I've had a few ideas floating around in my brain for a while now, so I thought I'd ask the community of this site what they think I should be doing. The ideas I've been thinking about are as follows:

1. A new story in the Fire Emblem series

I made a series for my Fire Emblem stories in the first place because there's so many damn characters and I couldn't write about just one of them. This next story is going to be about everybody's favorite heavily armored cutie, Amelia. I gathered in the reviews that not many of you were familiar with Fire Emblem, so I'll provide a picture:

Basically, she promoted into a knight class that specializes in extremely heavy armor. So when she has to go on the battlefield, she needs the help of her love interest Franz to get out of all that heavy platemail in time. Needless to say, it results in one big mess and one relieved girl.

2. Harry Potter story featuring Hermione

Ah yes, Hermione. Everybody knows that geek girls are X-treme hawtness, so I've wanted to write a story about her for quite a while. Basically, my idea is to have her faced with the task of clogging Moaning Myrtle's toilet. Since she needs to make it look like an accident to avoid getting in trouble, she decides to use the all-natural method...with perhaps a touch of magical enhancement to increase her output.

3. The further adventures of Fran and Penelo

Orpheum, you mentioned this in your review, about writing a prequel story about how Penelo first discovered that she liked pantypooping. I'd definitely want to write something like that, featuring her younger and more carefree days gallavanting around Rabanastre with Vaan, getting herself into a tight spot, and eventually messing herself by accident.

On the other hand, I'd also like to write a story that builds on what I already have, especially if I could get Ashe into the mix. Who knows, maybe that threesome might end up being like the FFXII counterpart to the infamous Gullwings whose pooping adventures have already been extensively chronicled on this site.

Either way, if you have interest in seeing another story in this universe, vote for this option and say specifically what you'd like in the thread.

All right, those are the ideas at the forefront as of now, there are a few more on the back burner but they need more time to be fully fleshed out. I leave the choice entirely in your hands.

Zee_phyro

Man, those Harry Potter idea is great! I hope this vote going on well  :kawaii:

*Pulls out Dragoon Laser and readied Maximum Burst*

Everyone, give your vote to Hermione!!! Or else....  >:(

yarr

Destinys-Failure

Zee_phyro

:'(  :'(  :'(

Thank you! Thank you so much my dear friends!!!  :kawaii:

Lol, just kidding but I'm glad all of you had the same interest as me. Now, all we have to do is wait for a nice scene of Hermione Granger took a nice and big dump!

N

Toasty

Well, it looks like the people have spoken. I'll get to work on our adorable lil' Hermione first. It's a good thing she learned that spell that makes you have to poop a lot. I wonder if that would be transfiguration, or charms...hmmm, I'll have to think on this.

A British accent? I'll try my best, but you might have to use your imagination. Maybe I'll have her say things like, "colour" and "armour" and "centre".

Alright, I'll quit yapping here and go get to writing. See you guys when it's done!

*disappears with a BAMF and a puff of smoke that smells like...cotton candy?*

Zee_phyro

Just curious, Toasty how it's going? Great, I hope  ;D

Toasty

^^^

It's been going fairly well. I have a pretty solid idea for how I want the story to go, so that's taken care of. Now I just have to write the damn thing. I have the beginning done and I'm moving on to the main body of the story. All told, I have about a page and a half finished.

Hopefully, I'll be done before the end of May.

Zee_phyro

Just take your time  ;)

I'm sure it would become a great hit for Hermione's fans!!!

someguy

Just asking how is it going? I hope you are making progress.

Toasty

Dear God, I just realized it's been a month and a half since I first posted this!

Sorry about that guys. I sort of ran into a bit of a creativity snag during the writing that led me to lose interest for a couple of weeks. But I have been making progress on it, and I'd say I'm at least 3/4 of the way done. If I just buckle down and make the final push, I should have it done in a couple of days. So that's what I'll try to do.

Well, at least it's better than that one year when I didn't write ANYTHING. Hopefully I'll never go through a dry spell like that again.

Stay tuned!

Jimmy Olsen

For what it's worth, I would love to read an armor soiling.  I read one a while ago that's not on the site (by Poowrite, I think), and it was very entertaining.  I would like to see this topic revisited.  ^-^
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Zee_phyro

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on June 21, 2009, 01:53:57 AM
For what it's worth, I would love to read an armor soiling.  I read one a while ago that's not on the site (by Poowrite, I think), and it was very entertaining.  I would like to see this topic revisited.  ^-^

Oh you mean those Suikoden III fanfics written by poowrite  ^-^

I still have it, but it should be Poowrite himself who post it  :P