News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Toasty's House of Pancakes, and other delightful things

Started by Toasty, April 21, 2009, 08:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should Ivy use to store her "manure"?

Flower Pots
1 (5%)
Fertilizer Sacks
6 (30%)
A Wheelbarrow
1 (5%)
A Toilet (What? Really?)
9 (45%)
A Giant Venus Flytrap
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Toasty

I was thinking about the choices for this next poll, and I realized that if I kept adding new options, and the new ideas kept winning, I might never get around to doing one or two ideas. So now that there are two story candidates left, I'll just have you, the readers, pick one and then after that's done I'll do the other one. Once these two are polished off, I'll whip up a batch of three more ideas and we'll start the process of elimination (heh...elimination. How appropriate.) all over again. Otherwise, poor Jimmy might end up never getting that Amelia story, and that just wouldn't be fair.

Well, that's enough from me. Get to votin', ya varmints!

Jimmy Olsen

It looks like I'm not the only one who wants to read an Amelia fic.  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Toasty

Geez, last time we had twelve votes, this time it's been over a week and only six? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS PLACE??! *tears off shirt*

Anyway, I guess I might as well start working on the Amelia story.

Cheer up, livinginfinite! You've already got one excellent Sniper Wolf story to read, and another one sometime in the future from me. That's not so bad!

livinginfinite

Haha you're right of course. And it looks like at least one other person voted for Sniper Wolf ;D

Toasty

After a long period of brainstorming, I finally started to write and currently have the first page of the Amelia story done. Hopefully it will go faster from now on.

Toasty out.

N

Been playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones lately, and I must say I'm looking forward to this story.

Toasty

Hooray! Another person who has played Fire Emblem! If you're  curious, I'm basing this story mostly on the support conversations between Franz and Amelia. Right now the story is about half the length of the Lute one, and I'm just finishing up the intro, so I think this one will be quite a bit longer. Hope you enjoy!

Zee_phyro

Just kind of curious... what is this Fire Emblem like actually? I mean, the game.... what is it look like? An RPG?  ???  ???  ???

Toasty

N

Quote from: Toasty on August 08, 2009, 07:50:48 PM
Hooray! Another person who has played Fire Emblem! If you're  curious, I'm basing this story mostly on the support conversations between Franz and Amelia. Right now the story is about half the length of the Lute one, and I'm just finishing up the intro, so I think this one will be quite a bit longer. Hope you enjoy!

I've actually had difficulty using Amelia in-game... She dies so quickly, too quickly, and by the time I have her as a playable character, I'm quite far into the game, too far for her to be useful.

But anyway, I just beat it on Normal mode, and now I'm working on Hard Mode, which is... quite hard. Although, the tower that I can play over and over and over again (and get all my units up to level 20 in the process) is quite useful.

I am interested to see where this story will go, and I'm also interested in how much game info will be incorporated. For example, will Amelia's position as a Trainee have any effect on the story? I don't know, but I'm excited to find out :)

Toasty

Toasty

Alright. Contest entry finished. And now, work on the Sniper Wolf story has begun...

Toasty

Alright, the concept for the Sniper Wolf story has been planned out and actual writing has begun. Once I reach this phase, it usually only takes a few writing sessions for a story to reach completion, so now it basically just depends on how fast I can will myself to start putting this thing away. I don't think it will be too long now.

livinginfinite

I am so looking forward to this! ;D

By the way, you ever going to type up that Jill Valentine story you had written down? I'm curious.