News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Toasty's House of Pancakes, and other delightful things

Started by Toasty, April 21, 2009, 08:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should Ivy use to store her "manure"?

Flower Pots
1 (5%)
Fertilizer Sacks
6 (30%)
A Wheelbarrow
1 (5%)
A Toilet (What? Really?)
9 (45%)
A Giant Venus Flytrap
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Toasty

Well, I actually burned that story a while ago, however I'm pretty sure I remember it well enough to recreate it almost exactly. If you're interested, I'll type it up and post it. It was pretty short, as I recall.

livinginfinite

Toasty

Sniper Wolf story is GO!

Next task: probably going to take a stab at the Ahsoka story. We'll see.

livinginfinite

Toasty, that was amazing. We are blessed to have your talents in this community. And it certainly doesn't hurt that this is my favorite scenario starring one of my favorite girls.

I do have a similar issue with this as with your last story, though...I'd like to see more sexual content in comparison to the rest of the story. It's an excellent read and I enjoyed it as a story, but since I'm a big perv I expect a certain amount of gratuitousness. If you wanted to address this, you could have her wet herself (I actually thought it was strange that no consideration was given to her need to urinate), and/or include a clean up scene.

edit: Just to be clear, I feel this way about a lot of stories, but you're one of the few authors whose stories I actually read every word in.

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Mayhaps a stab at a Dragon Quest story with either Jessica? Or possibly Mara & Nara from the 4th game? Though of course I have had hopes of seeing a prequel to the "Ingredient" detailing how Penelo developed her pantypooping fetish... of course more Fran pooping would be welcomed as well (or maybe even Ashe... :kawaii:)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Toasty

Well, unless something else comes up, I was thinking Poison Ivy. I'm not a HUGE Batman fan, but I definitely know Ivy better than I do Ahsoka. And, as you may have noticed, I have a tendency to work, shall we say, sometimes "ambiguous" female homosocial relationships into my stories, so don't be surprised if a certain Ms. Quinn puts in an appearance.

Sorry, Orpheum, I've never played any of the DragonQuest games, so I don't think that's in the cards.  :(

But if you're interested in more FFXII, I can definitely make that happen.

Love that game.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Toasty on July 22, 2010, 11:02:59 PM
Well, unless something else comes up, I was thinking Poison Ivy.

Cool.  Somebody needs to write about a woman using a giant Venus flytrap as a toilet.  If you don't, I will.  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well I would say go for the Ivy story, then trot back over to Franny and give her fanny another starring role.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Toasty

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on July 30, 2010, 01:48:21 AM
Quote from: Toasty on July 22, 2010, 11:02:59 PM
Well, unless something else comes up, I was thinking Poison Ivy.

Cool.  Somebody needs to write about a woman using a giant Venus flytrap as a toilet.  If you don't, I will.  ;)

Um, sorry, I wasn't really planning on doing that. Right now I was thinking about having Ivy use some system for storing her poop as fertilizer, and her trying to hide it when Harley comes to visit so that Clown Girl doesn't think Ivy is a weirdo (She'll find it eventually, of course). I'm not really sure how a Venus flytrap would fit into that scenario, but if you have any ideas I'm all ears. Or, you could write a story about it, which I'm sure would be just as entertaining, probably more so!

Quote from: OrpheumZero on July 30, 2010, 02:36:54 PM
Well I would say go for the Ivy story, then trot back over to Franny and give her fanny another starring role.  :P

And, of course, nothing would give me more pleasure than writing about the lovely Fran again. Maybe next time I'll focus on her relationship with the dashing Balthier, who is another one of my favorite characters from that game, and he wasn't really present in my last two stories. He is after all, the leading man.  ;)

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Toasty on July 30, 2010, 08:58:03 PM

And, of course, nothing would give me more pleasure than writing about the lovely Fran again. Maybe next time I'll focus on her relationship with the dashing Balthier, who is another one of my favorite characters from that game, and he wasn't really present in my last two stories. He is after all, the leading man.  ;)

True. Though of course Ashe needs some loving, and like I mentioned a while back, I think it'd be fun to find out how Penelo developed her little fetish.  :005:

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Toasty

Also, I'm glad people are posting in this thread again. For a while it was kind of dead, and I was wondering if it was a mistake to put my update thread in Commissions instead of the main forum, but now I feel somewhat vindicated.

OrpheumZero

I chose the sacks, because I think it works in bit of twisted irony.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

You're right, I don't know how you'd work a Venus flytrap into that scenerio.  It would gather fertilizer for itself alone (like the coprophagous pitcher plants here: http://www.bogleech.com/bio-plants.html).  Still, it would be fun.  Imagine Harley asking where the powder room is and Ivy casually showing her a deadly-looking Venus flytrap with laminae the size of an easy chair and a moist filiform appendage for wiping the user clean.  She'd probably pretend she didn't have to go after all, then hold it in 'til she had access to a normal bathroom.  ^-^

There are toilets like what you describe in real life (example here: http://www.earthwisevalley.org/news.php?p=198&).  Ivy could use some variation on that, perhaps located in the heart of an exotic garden with vines and greenery growing over it, camouflaging it and providing a cushiony seat.

She could also have a watering can/plastic urinal hybrid, so she could fill it up then water the plants.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

She could have something like those weird pods in Arkham, and since she can control plants in any way she wishes, it could easily be summoned when she has to 'give back to the earth' or dismissed by having it sink into the ground. The scenario would probably work out with her in her lair somewhere, but that's just my thought.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story