Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Site Story?

Started by Duce, September 30, 2007, 03:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

I was wondering, would anyone be interested in a 'Site Story' so to speak, as to where Authors on the site, take turns writing chapters to the story, the authors would have access to Site Story Discussion section, so they can discuss things to help keep the flow of things.

I think this could be pretty cool if enough join in, I may even try a chapter  ;D

we can discuss more details if interested.

Poowrite

Yeah, I think it's a great idea. I'd be a part of it fer shure and am willing to discuss some details.

*glances at the other authors, looking for support...*

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

What, like an Interactive story?

If so, I wouldn't mind on one condition:

If I were to start one, I would want to limit the things done to my "Choose your own Desperation" girl should I decide to restart it...  =/

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Duce

Quote from: FallenStar on September 30, 2007, 02:01:59 PM
What, like an Interactive story?

If so, I wouldn't mind on one condition:

If I were to start one, I would want to limit the things done to my "Choose your own Desperation" girl should I decide to restart it...  =/

FallenStar

no it wouldn't be like that, it'd be one way, where an author would continue from the last chapter.

we would likely have a list of authors that want to join and then assign them to a chapter, or something like that.

Anime Lover

So something like the Code:LYOKO fic?
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Duce

Quote from: Anime Lover on September 30, 2007, 03:50:06 PM

yeah, it'd be kinda like that

FallenStar

Oh.... well I can't do that...  =/

FallenStar

Poowrite

Quote from: FallenStar on September 30, 2007, 04:09:44 PM
Oh.... well I can't do that...  =/

FallenStar
That's a shame   :(.

Quote from: Anime Lover on September 30, 2007, 03:50:06 PM

That's what I was hoping although I think we may be better off doing an original universe (<- probably best), or at least a widely popular one (Final Fantasy <number> might be a good choice for a pre-existing world). That way authors aren't alienated because they don't know the world/charactes.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Thing is, Poowrite, I would have a hard time having control over characters who actually like to (and/or get involved in) scat stories... (being a nonlover of that particular fetish), but since 99% of the people here love it...  you get the idea...  :/

FallenStar

Poowrite

Quote from: FallenStar on September 30, 2007, 11:13:29 PM
Thing is, Poowrite, I would have a hard time having control over characters who actually like to (and/or get involved in) scat stories... (being a nonlover of that particular fetish), but since 99% of the people here love it...  you get the idea...  :/

FallenStar
Yeah, I figured as much.
Doesn't change the fact that it's a shame though.

Jimmy Olsen

What do people think of the idea of continuing my "Naa" story?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Well, I'm not sure if Duce had something planned, but I'm pretty much willing to give anything a shot. I re-read Naa, and I think there's a good story going on there. The only caveat, and I mean no offense, but I think if we were going to start from the beginning -or even from where your chapter leaves off- there may need to be some more ... normal(?) female characters.

Don't get me wrong, Stesslen and Esshyl are unique and interesting characters. But, Esshyl can't go to the bathroom and, I don't know about anyone else, but snake girls give me the creeps  :-[. About the only human-animal hybrid I think I could write regularly is the ever popular catgirl.

Also, it'd be nice to hurt what everyone else thinks. I don't know if Duce was cooking something up, but even if he wasn't it can't hurt to throw ideas around. Unless, of course, your preferred method of idea delivery is a scrap of paper tied to a brick...

EDIT: Changed "heat" to "hurt" because spell checkers haven't implmented a "do-what-I-mean" method yet.

Duce

I don't really have anything in mind or or planed, story or plot wise, but stuff like that is what the Private section of Site Story is for.

just people that have signed up for it can see that section though. (except for Gmods & Admins that can see all sections)

Poowrite

I see, said the blind man.

Well I guess I'll wait until I've access to that section before discussing ideas.

Duce

Quote from: Poowrite on October 02, 2007, 05:59:30 PM
I see, said the blind man.

Well I guess I'll wait until I've access to that section before discussing ideas.

you should have already got it, cause I gave it to you before I posted.