Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Site Story?

Started by Duce, September 30, 2007, 03:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

Duce: Where do I sign up?

Poowrite: You have a good point.  However, if the story progresses far anough, Esshyl would presumably have her humanity restored by the artifact, and would be eager to experience peeing and pooping, but also inexperienced.  That could be the starting point for more action after the plot with Stesslen and the crystal is resolved.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

S.T. the Kitsune

Jimmy, I read like all of your work and I can say you do have potential. Even if you didn't add the zest (You know pooping, urinating, desperation, etc...) you still type a kickass story! I'm just wondering do authors do story request for people?
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: S.T. the Kitsune on October 11, 2007, 09:54:53 AM
Jimmy, I read like all of your work and I can say you do have potential. Even if you didn't add the zest (You know pooping, urinating, desperation, etc...) you still type a kickass story! I'm just wondering do authors do story request for people?

Thank you! ^_^ Most of my writing doesn't have "zest" in it, but it's fun to write those kinds of stories for sites like this.

I'd consider any request, but I can't promise anything.  The last request I took was one someone wanted for their website by November 15, 2006, and I'm still working on it.  :-[
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute