* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XVIII Rules

Started by Duce, May 24, 2011, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: Magic Problems

Deadline: July 10

How to enter: Just submit you story under the "Story Contest XVIII" AND in any other categories it belongs in.

Quote from: crystal on April 20, 2011, 02:27:37 PM
Theme: magic problems

Description: story about the lesser told problems concerning magic and toilet issues, story can be about any girl or girls as long as she's has problem with using the toilet because of magic. the magic problem could be a side effect, or magic that has the purpose of causing the problem, or even some sort of magical backfire of some sort, or some thing.

such as magic has made her giant and she needs to use it and she can't return to normal,
or magic that has made her where she always has to go and can't stop,
or maybe magic meant to steal power from other girls or something but she messes it up or something and instead causes her steal their pee/poop when she gets close to them,
or any other sort of problem with the toilet and magic

Jimmy Olsen

I posted some challenges for this theme.  Check it out! ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

JManime

could we extend the due date to around the 10th ... please  :kawaii:
I started up the story but my schedule is pretty packed, and I feel I might need another weekend to finish it... if not I'll still post the story after the 30th I just would like to be part of the contest ... plus I'm sure Jimmy would like to see a little more competition  :P

Jimmy Olsen

That would be cool.  We usually don't get four entries.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Well it's the 12th of the month now.  Should the poll go up?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute