Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Offscreen toilet action in animation I'd like to see drawn

Started by AniDisFan, September 25, 2011, 12:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AniDisFan

When watching episode 2 of Ginban Kaleidoscope, I was disappointed when there was all that buildup of Tazusa having to go to the bathroom, and when that finally happened, it was not shown.
With that said, I was delighted to find that someone had drawn a picture of what that would have looked like.
It has been uploaded onto the "T SC" section of the "Toilet" album.

Here are a couple of instances of toilet action from animation that I'd love to see pictures of:

1. Jen having diarrhea in the restroom from 6teen (episode: The One with the Text Message).

2. Abby's bathroom break during her play rehearsal from Grossology (episode: When Ya Gotta Go)

Updates (1)

3. Jade using the bathroom at the baseball stadium in Jackie Chan Adventures (episode: Tale of the Demon Tail)

4. Penelope the contestant/bachelorette on the toilet in Producing Parker (episode: Man Trap)

5. Jen's mom using the bathroom in 6teen (episode: Woah, Baby!)

6. Caitlin on the toilet (episode: Fish and Make Up)

Jimmy Olsen

Not in animation, but there are two Marvel comics issues that imply a toilet event that I would love to see.

In "Excalibur" #6 (part of the now legendary Inferno crossover) Meggan carries Kitty Pryde with her as she flies across the Atlantic ocean.  Kitty has to pee halfway through the trip.  Meggan finds a ship at sea, they land there, and an embarrassed Kitty asks if she can go potty there.  We see her enter a bathroom and react in shock at the disgusting toilet.  After a plot-relevant scene on the ship, Kitty reenters the action.  When asked if she peed, she refuses to answer.  I would have loved to see a scene where she uses the toilet without her butt touching the filthy seat, thanks to phasing.  Basically she would squat in noncorporeal form with her butt inside the toilet, and her pee would become an ordinary liquid as it left her body and collect in the bowl as normal.  Of course, she wouldn't want anyone to know about this embarrassing moment.  I wish Inferno would be made into a film just so this scene could be dramatized.

In "The Uncanny X-Men" #273 Iceman plays a prank on Boomer by making her wait a long time to use the base's only bathroom while she has to pee.  Inside he is actually coating every square inch with ice.  When she finally gets in, she finds the water in the toilet bowl frozen.  Later she says she wants revenge because he froze her butt, suggesting she used the toilet anyway.  I would have loved to have seen that.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

AniDisFan

I believe a certain blog called "Cartoon Character Pee Scene List" is a good source for offscreen toilet action in animation
(only some of the toilet action mentioned is offscreen, though).

This video is a good source too:
http://wetpantsboy.com/video.php?view=theatre&id=237

Just updated my initial post to add 4 more scenes.

Quagmire

Quote from: AniDisFan on September 27, 2011, 12:48:27 PM
I believe a certain blog called "Cartoon Character Pee Scene List" is a good source for offscreen toilet action in animation
(only some of the toilet action mentioned is offscreen, though).

Kinda like a "Patches Pee Movie List" for cartoons?  Must investigate....linky???  **ETA** - never mind, I *thought* I'd Googled it before but apparently not.  It came right up just now.  It's run by a girl?  Yaay!  Like Patches, they want to only focus on #1 and not #2?  BOOO.

Jimmy:  I know that nothing's shown, but seems like quite a while back I remember seeing scans of that Excalibur scene.

And I do have to give kudos to 6Teen for at least showing things from inside the bathroom (but not explicitly of course...) with Jen (The One with the Text Message) and Nikki in the episode where she clogs the toilet.

EFROdian

There's also at least two episodes of a show called Stoked (made by the same people who did 6teen) where girls are shown on the toilet (door closed).  In one, a girl eats laxatives as part of a revenge scheme, and eventually the other two fall victim to it as well (so 3 girls are seen having the runs), and the other, one eats garlic which... doesn't like her.  In that one, she's only seen going into the bathroom.  I think the first one is called "A Boy Named Leslie" and the second one is called  "Endless Bummer"

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Quagmire on October 07, 2011, 08:50:34 PM
I know that nothing's shown, but seems like quite a while back I remember seeing scans of that Excalibur scene.

I have that comic, so I'm not interested in finding scans of the pages.  The pages I'd like to see are the ones that are only in my imagination.  =D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Quagmire

There must be some other X-Men related ones out there...I can think of two others that "sorta" qualify:

1)  During a battle in the ruins of Genosha in Astonishing X-Men, Emma goes off by herself for a moment.  In reality, she's meeting with a group of villians (...sort of, long story).  When she comes back, she explains her absence:  "Sorry, had to pee."

2)  Early in Ultimate X-Men, Storm is trying to make Beast (her new boyfriend) feel more at ease around her.  Apparently she's the first girl that's been romantically interested in Hank.  At one point she tells him to chill out, that she breaks wind and forgets to floss like everyone else.