* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XX Rules

Started by Duce, December 09, 2011, 01:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: A Big Girl Uses the Potty

Deadline: January 8

How to enter: Just submit you story under the "Story Contest XX" AND in any other categories it belongs in.

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 23, 2011, 12:59:55 AM
Theme: A Big Girl Uses the Potty

Description: An adult woman or teenage girl pees and/or poops in a child's potty. 

It could be because she's desperate and it's her best choice, or because she's adventurous, or because she's regressed mentally, or because she's been magically shrunken, or because she lost a bet, or because someone is forcing her to humiliate herself in order to crush her spirit, or for any other reason you can think of.

Toasty

Damn...I really want to write an entry for this contest but I don't have any ideas yet. Hopefully I'll think of something before the deadline. Christmas break comes up soon, so at least I should have a lot of free time to work on it.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Toasty on December 13, 2011, 06:03:36 PM
Damn...I really want to write an entry for this contest but I don't have any ideas yet.

Do you need some ideas for scenarios?  I can think of a couple.

~A teenage girl is babysitting and gets locked out of the bathroom at a time of severe desperation, leaving her with no container to do her business in besides one of the kids' potty.

~A woman has a curse placed on her that reverts her to a small child who's too small to use a "grown-up toilet," and she reverts back as she's using the little potty.

~A woman is hypnotically regressed to early childhood so she can remember something important, but it works too well and she stays at that mental age for a while, and she's barely potty trained.

~Some teenage girls at a slumber party have a holding contest.  The one who chickens out first will have to suffer the humiliation of peeing in a potty while the others watch and maybe videotape it.

~A young woman sleepwalks one night when she has to use the bathroom, and ends up using her little sister's potty before she snaps back to full consciousness.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Hell, there's a scenario just like this in one of the Amano Ameno doujins. A girl who wants the lead role for a tv show/anime agrees to shit in a potty for the Program's producer or whatever. He's impressed and gives her the role after she does it.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Is that doujin something that's in the Media section?  Is it any good?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I believe I did post the pages in the media, under "Audition". The rest of the doujin is hentai sex, but that scene was pretty nice. Of course, Ameno is pretty good at delivering straight poop scenes instead of the more scatty stuff seen in doujins.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Found it.  It is nice, but a little too creepy for me.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Not as creepy as most forced scat situations, lol  :o

But it's not like you couldn't change the circumstances if you wanted to.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Yeah, there's definitely potential for an interesting potty extortion/punishment plot.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute