Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Vivi Nefertari (One Piece) Request

Started by Pogo, July 22, 2012, 08:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo

After a while of reading the stories here, most recently a One Piece story, I kind of had this thought regarding the character in One Piece, Vivi Nefertari.

In a sort of what if scenario that occurs in the Little Garden, before meeting the giants, Vivi is exploring the island with Luffy...And then suddenly grows an urge to take a dump.

The reason being that she hasn't taken a dump since Whiskey Peak, as she spent most of the voyage to Little Garden worrying about her home country as well as getting to know a bit more of the Straw Hats.

Well that aside, she can't hold it in any longer. Course, she couldn't bring herself to tell Luffy to head back to the ship just so she can use the toilet (modest as she can be...A princess is still a princess) and Luffy isn't really the best person to tell of her problem...So she'll need to distract him, and thankfully her duck Karue can provide it while she takes a dump behind a bush.

...Well, that's the gist of it really. XD

OrpheumZero

I might consider this, granted I've only seen so much of her, as I'm mostly been reading bits and pieces of the current manga, while gradually getting the English dvds by FUNI. Once I can get the dvd with Little Garden, I should be able to get an idea in my head of what to do.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Pogo

Sorry bout the late response. ^^

But thanks for replying to the thread and that you might consider it. :)

I read the One Piece fics here and I enjoyed them, especially yours! I think there's some potential for Vivi somewhere along the lines here!