Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

why doesn't anyone reply to my topics?

Started by UndeadRiot, October 15, 2012, 12:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndeadRiot

Hey! It's me, UndeadRiot. No Challenge here, yet. Just me asking why doesn't ayone reply to my topics? Do I not have anything good posted? Are the topics stupid? Are the topics offensive? (I hope not) Or is it something else? Just curious. Anyway, I'll be here if people reply. If there's no takers with my Challenges, I'll delete them and write them myself. I'm not being an ass here, just letting people know.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

yarr

I guess people are shy... and far between  8)

Waru

I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Jimmy Olsen

Most of the challenges that have been posted are unanswered.  There's a limit to the number of writers here and their amount of free time, and writers are generally more compelled to write stories from their own ideas than other people's.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well for one, most of the challenges are posted on the other part of the site, not here. Also, you should try to keep most suggestions together in one thread, that way other more weary folk don't think you're just spamming. We had another person a while back who posted tons, and almost seemed like a bot. That can scare some folk, unfortunately. But hey, it's all cool.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

goldenargo86

I visit this site rarely and some do as well. this isn't exactly the most mainstream type of hentai =P